• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Chiefs of Police in bed with AG

Yup, we already knew that. That piece of shit was standing up there when she made the announcement, along with Evans and all the anti-gunners she could find.

and he openly admits these aren't a problem...but why let the truth stop their agenda...

[FONT=&quot]These rifles are not the firearm of choice in most murders, but they were in mass killings like Sandy Hook, San Bernardino, Orlando and Aurora.[/FONT]

Thru my LE sources I learned a long time ago that the MCOPA voted against supporting LEOSA. I know that a lot here don't like the inequality, but look beyond that at the issue. The MCOPA didn't want to trust their own cops with guns in (or outside) MA! So how do you think that they feel about mere peons owning guns??

If MCOPA could successfully lobby to ban and confiscate all guns in the Commiewealth, I'm certain that they would do so.

The real question is "is Bill Brooks speaking his thoughts or carrying water for MCOPA?" I don't know the answer to that question, but he's been very reasonable about LTC issuance and other discussions I've had with him at hearings made me think he was more of a 2A supporter than one would glean from reading these articles and his current actions. I just don't know! In the past when I was in Norwood and had time to kill, I tried to drop into the NPD to chat with him but he was out of the office each time. Given what I've read recently and one topic that I had for him has become moot for me, so I won't be making those attempts again.

I have been donating to the MCOPA for years. Sent them en email a month ago expressing my displeasure. Just earlier this week, I sent back their latest request for a donation, with a nicely worded letter explaining why they will no longer receive money from me.

I have been donating to the MCOPA for years. Sent them en email a month ago expressing my displeasure. Just earlier this week, I sent back their latest request for a donation, with a nicely worded letter explaining why they will no longer receive money from me.

Good on you. I was far less polite to the poor telemarketer from the NRA who called after 7-20

Did you take a page from the "Berni Bros" and ask fora refund?

I do believe that it is a professional fundraising firm hitting folks up for MCOPA and your letter went to a "lock box" that merely looks for checks and throws out any extraneous letters, etc.

The police are not your friends.

MCOPA certainly isn't if you are a gun owner or believer in the 2nd A!

I do believe that it is a professional fundraising firm hitting folks up for MCOPA and your letter went to a "lock box" that merely looks for checks and throws out any extraneous letters, etc.

You are probably correct. I did send an email as well. And, it felt good sending the letter, even if it won't do any good. Wasted the PP envelope too....

I thought healy is lesbian. is she bi?

Jesus, here we go again. Who cares and why does it matter. I'm neg repping you.

Re: MCOPA. The thing to remember about them as they are a political special interest organization. They don't represent or speak for police officers, they advocate for the interests of police chief (aka management). MCOPA's interests and those of the general public, especially gun owners, rarely, if ever, align.

The police are not your friends.

i don't need them to be my friends. They and we should have COMMON interests. Like they support our gun rights. And when i see an angry mob overturning their police car with people in it and dousing it with gasoline, i will DO something about it because i am concealed carrying a high capacity handgun.

Its all political with these people. They know better than us. Who are we to question them. As someone pointed out earlier he says himself that the weapons "banned" aren't even an issue in MA.

My favorite part was the end where "[FONT=&quot]Her decision was the right one, and we should applaud her courage."

Good to know this clown has zero respect for our rights, and we should applaud those who trample us.[/FONT]

Time to start lobbying to have police use the same restricted firearms us peons are stuck with. After all there is plenty of video of them abusing their police powers-most recently the state trooper in New Hampshire beating the guy spread eagle on the ground. Until the "exemptions"' go away this will keep happening until we are stuck with squirt guns and then you will still need a permit-may issue of course. I mean if we can't trust law enforcement-who have a much higher threshold to uphold the law-why should they not be subject to the same laws eveyone else is?

No more donations for you!

It's disturbing when you see them standing next to the same people who hurl them under the bus at every turn.
Every time there is an incident they want the cop hung before anyone even knows what happened.
Yet there they are, crotch sniffing.
Pretty soon there will be no one on their side.

i don't need them to be my friends. They and we should have COMMON interests. Like they support our gun rights. And when i see an angry mob overturning their police car with people in it and dousing it with gasoline, i will DO something about it because i am concealed carrying a high capacity handgun.

how many rounds are in your hi capacity magazine ?

how many rounds are in your hi capacity magazine ?

Police claim that THEY need normal capacity magazines (hiccups) because they are first responders. WRONG. Victims are first responders. Bystanders are second responders. Police are third responders at best.

Police claim that THEY need normal capacity magazines (hiccups) because they are first responders. WRONG. Victims are first responders. Bystanders are second responders. Police are third responders at best.

Third responders - I prefer the term 'forensic historians'.

Yup, the cops are not on our side, just the opposite.

Not my experience. I know a bunch of cops and all of them are pro 2a. Some are members here. And I'm yet to speak with one that doesn't think the AG sucks. The politicians are the problem not the cops(rank and file) imho.

Back
Top Bottom