Marlboro Hamfest?

Did you track down the person who left that item on top of their car?

I picked up am MC50 mic and a dummy load and my general ticket. Passed the tech and general with 100s but missed the advanced by 2.

hahaha were you the guy I talked to about it? No i have no idea who it was. W1RC was his call, hope he got his tuner. Congrats on your tech and general!

hahaha were you the guy I talked to about it? No i have no idea who it was. W1RC was his call, hope he got his tuner. Congrats on your tech and general!

I know W1RC, he's "Mister Mike" from Vermont.
He's the head organizer of Near-Fest.
I just spoke with K1BOS on UHF, he was there and spoke with Mike, he said they went for lunch at a pub after leaving the flea.
I can get a message to him, who has the tuner now?

Pretty good show for me.

I picked up a few things
1) Astron 25A Power supply
2) MFJ Antenna Tuner(941 model)
3) (2) Sirius "demo units" lifetime activated sirus units, that u don't have to pay for a monthly fee with.

I was going to grab a G5RV, but the prices online are so much cheaper then they were at the show, I couldn't comfortably buy at the show.

Was the 25 amp Astron a switching supply? Did you pay $50 for it? :)

I know W1RC, he's "Mister Mike" from Vermont.
He's the head organizer of Near-Fest.
I just spoke with K1BOS on UHF, he was there and spoke with Mike, he said they went for lunch at a pub after leaving the flea.
I can get a message to him, who has the tuner now?

Mike left a tuner on his roof? LOL! I'll have to make sure he doesn't live that one down for a while! :)

I should have been a good girl and checked in. I was at Marlborough Flea and went to lunch, saw Mr. Mike at the Picadilly Pub Restaurant....Good Flea...no brownies, though....

Next one I'm attending is Framingham. FARA, fleamarket....April 3rd.....then the big one NEARfest at Dearfield,NH April 29th and 30th.

My kids will probably want to go. One's a ham and the other has a nack for scoring neat stuff at flea markets. Maybe I'll do it for the children.[wink]

Bob....not sure about the /NES....kinda makes it sound like a new license class....(hmmmm kind of another class of license holder.....hmmmm)

It is ok to talk about being a NESer on air. I'm sure you could add NES member when you say your call but don't think you should use the slash designation. I don't have 2 meters in car....I'm usually on waltham 440 machine. May have Marlborough freqs in radio will have to check.

I should be at the flea with select "junque" and free brownies. I hang out with the GEMOTO crowd which may be split up and incognito as they are another undercover ungroup.

Hope to see you there.
Deb AB1IC

I just heard from the vendor that sells the Sirius Radios, he'll be there at Marlboro.
These units are wide open with lifetime activation, so they're subscription free.
Totally legit too, not hacked or bypassed in any way.
I have one in my car, truck, house and camper.

homer-doh-square.jpg

OK, I'll be heading out there tomorrow, how about you ???

BTW, Kenny OXQ will be making a special guest appearance.

Anyone go? Unfortunately, I had intended to go, but kids' Saturday schedules came first. I'm sure I missed out on some nice things. Oh well, now to hope that nothing gets in the way of making it over to Framingham's flea market.

Back
Top Bottom