Marlboro Gun Show, Jan 30 & 31

Does anyone know if there is an admission charge? Last and only show I've ever been to was about 6 years ago and I'll be damned if I can remember back that far!

I just convinced the wife to go. She asked me if we could pick up a rifle. I love my wife.

Does anyone know if there is an admission charge? Last and only show I've ever been to was about 6 years ago and I'll be damned if I can remember back that far!

I just convinced the wife to go. She asked me if we could pick up a rifle. I love my wife.

can your wife call my wife?????? please????

$9 at the door per person. I think there's a $1 coupon around somewhere.

Any why by all that is holy would you want to bring your wife????? How are you supposed to buy all your secret stash stuff if she's right there watching you?

$9 at the door per person. I think there's a $1 coupon around somewhere.

Any why by all that is holy would you want to bring your wife????? How are you supposed to buy all your secret stash stuff if she's right there watching you?

Heck, you have to have some way of lugging around the heavy stuff without getting tired! [rofl]

Easy.....bring a Wingman.

Rookies..........[smile]

Last edited:
Just a general question never been to this gun show , will they have modern guns , safes all things pertaining to guns ?

Yes, and there will be some of the best beef jerky you have ever tasted. Arrive early or late or be prepared to wait in line for tickets and parking.

Just a general question never been to this gun show , will they have modern guns , safes all things pertaining to guns ?

Oh crap, so they open at 9:30 AM.

If I got in the parking lot at 7:30 AM is that even too late or should it be early enough to ensure I'm one of the first 20% in the door?

Yes, and there will be some of the best beef jerky you have ever tasted. Arrive early or late or be prepared to wait in line for tickets and parking.

I almost never buy a gun at a gun show. The pricing is high, so be ready to haggle. Some vendors will, some won't. BUT, I never leave without a packet or two of the beef jerky. Chaynes68 is dead on about how good it is!

I tired bringing my wing man but he plead poverty on me. My wife doesn't care what I buy as long as it's a good deal and not too expensive.

Thanks for the addmision info. Even if I don't pick anything up, it will be a good time.

This may be my first gun show as I'm thinking of stopping by on Sunday morning. Since I don't have my LTC yet, doubt I will be buying anything, but will be good to look around and see whats there. I do love jerky and BBQ sauce, so at least I'll get to buy something! [wink]

Well it look's like I'm working Saturday now. First gun show in quite a long time I could go to and now this........maybe Sunday but I doubt it'll be as cool as Saturday morning.

My weekend dance card got filled up. I'm not going anywhere. Just as well....I'm an anti-social prick anyways.

Yes, they do. All kinds of guns...and Eastern Security Safe is almost always there with really KICK ASS Show specials on the safes....as they don't want to have to bring those 800-1200 pound beasts home. LOL!

There's ammo guys, holster guys, thunderware guy is there...you'll find all kinds of things there. Stop by the Powder Keg table and say hi!

I think that I'm going to try to wear one of my NES shirts on Saturday...

I am going to try and make it early Saturday afternoon. Gun Show show Newbie as well! Looking forward to checking out the scene.

Thanks C-pher will have to stop by and visit , I was hoping there would be a few safe company's there I am looking for a new safe .

I go to Alabama a couple of times of year and go to the gun shows there they are great what a selection of weapons.

If you carry they take your ammo and clip and put a tie rap through you action of the gun. You can bring your safe queens and what ever you want to sell down and do a little haggling with the vender's, is that something they can do here .

i am confused on carry to show then in show rules. id like to carry to marlboro but what do i do with my mag and rounds? i assume i just put them in my pocket. thanks for any and all information bill

At the door, they will ask if you are carrying. It is best to have unloaded (SAFELY) before getting to the door. Present your unloaded firearm and the nice gal/gent will place a plastic zip tie through the action and return it to you. Yes, just place your mag/ammo in your pockets or the backpack you plan on filling with goodies. [smile]

Stop by the USPSA practical shooting course booth and say hi.

Michael Chludenski. NRA, GOAL, USPSA, Hopkinton Sportsmen.

Anyone know if the ear plug guy that makes the custom ear plugs will be there? If so, what days?

John, the same question was asked in post #87. I didn't see a definite reply but I *think* he is usually there. I may get a pair. Everyone seems to like them.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom