Manville USPSA this coming weekend

It was looking pretty ugly on the way to the match today... pouring rain and I couldn't stop yawning the whole way. But the shooting Gods helped out... hardly a drop during the entire match. What a great time today... thanks to everyone that helped run this match. I really liked the long stages- really neat designs.

Funny thing was- the whole match almost didn't even count. Somehow my time was missing from stage 4... Steve told me to finish up on stage 3 and go shoot it again!! When I got there- they had almost started to break it down! Yikes.

I still can't understand how I bust ass on the field courses and don't do as well as I do on the classifiers. It felt like I shot today's classifier in slow motion... but it turned out to be a good percentage for me.

Thanks again.

Congrats on the win in Production... I knew that you coming to my practices would help.... to bad you won't be invited back [smile]

Congrats on the win in Production... I knew that you coming to my practices would help.... to bad you won't be invited back [smile]

[frown] If I shot Open it would be REAL ugly! I was lucky today- that's all.

I do like your practices.. I'm hurt that I'm not welcome anymore.... but damn... I do like my plastic Glocks! [smile]

Dave,

I didn't get to see it but congrats on the win. Sounds like I missed a good match down there.

I actually spent 6 hours on Saturday shooting several LE qualification courses at Sig. Used my limited rig of course [wink]. Over 500 rounds of good practice.

See you guys in New Bedford next week?

it's come to my attention I'm missing more than 1 score sheet, so i'll be going to the club tonight to try to find whatever bin they were put in.
Sorry for this.

Back
Top Bottom