Manville USPSA match 7/20 is on

The trap of forgetting a target was by design when I set it up. Ironic, huh?

I didn't shoot one of the final 3, I got the 2 behind the barrel, but not the wide open one next to them. I changed my plan too many times before shooting. I was going to try to shoot everything from one location, taking a hard head shot over the barrel to finish. When I changed my plan, I stopped shooting on the head shot.... its a shame, it was a smokin run too

Checked out the scores. Looks like a great match was had by all and the competition was well rounded.

Nice shooting Chris!

Anybody take video?

Kat and I took the motorcycles up to N. Conway for the weekend. One of these days I'll make it down to Manville for a match.

I didn't shoot one of the final 3, I got the 2 behind the barrel, but not the wide open one next to them. I changed my plan too many times before shooting. I was going to try to shoot everything from one location, taking a hard head shot over the barrel to finish. When I changed my plan, I stopped shooting on the head shot.... its a shame, it was a smokin run too

That is just one of those things. I want to make wide open targets difficult. Having them completely visible from more than one position messes with shooters. A bunch of people engaged those targets twice.

Actually it was her Idea,
She said " won't people trip on these"
I said "No one is that uncoordinated"
She said " what about Steve?"

True.

I told her that the tripping hazard was simply another form of Natural Selection, but she thought that might be a tad extreme, what with loaded guns and all......

I didn't see anyone stumble, still less fall.

Of course I didn't see it, but the word is that if you wanted to see stumbling, falls, and general coordination 'issues', then you had to follow a certain squad at the New Bedford match last month.

And speaking of stage taunting; I thought stage four was uncalled for - and yes - I was so so upset I forgot to turn my dot on for that stage. [wink]

I did notice something was odd. I just couldn't find the front sight [rolleyes].
That's never stopped me before.

And speaking of stage taunting; I thought stage four was uncalled for - and yes - I was so so upset I forgot to turn my dot on for that stage. [wink]

you just wait till next month.
If the wife and kids, and the band, let you out to play.

So dissapointed in myself for forgetting what i was going to do.
But i wrote it down, and you're gonna get it, oh yes, you're gonna get it.

by the way scott, forgetting to turn your dot on saves your battery, so it'll last longer, be happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom