Manville USPSA match 7/20 is on

Well I have gotten the approval to attend this match so I'll be there. Manville matches are always a great time. See you then.

Pete

Typically 4 stages. I usually throw 200 rounds in my bag but realistically that is way more than enough.

And you'll probably bring 1/4 of that back, but bring 200 anyway. You may have to re-shoot a stage if there's a prop failure.

He was asking round count, not how much extra to bring.---Dan S

He asked:

Any idea as to how many stages/rounds needed?---Gammon

“Rounds needed” is pretty vague and leaves what information he actually wanted open to interpretation.

Respectfully,

jkelly

Funny how post #5 answered the question but it just goes on and on and on and on

xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg

You have a Sunday off????

I am using vacation time. Personally, I don't care about the stage and round count, but I have a couple of new shooter friends who might attend and find this info useful. If my right hand is fully functional (training a Rottweiler is risky business) I will be there.

Realistically- we tend to have 2 stages that are in the low 30 round range, one classifier which is typically low round count, and a speed shoot on the same range as the classifier, also low round count, usually under 20.
So, that totals a bit over 100
Small ranges, constrained areas we can shoot in, that stuff limits the round count at Manville.

Great match today guys. As usual, the Manville crew did a great job.

-Cuz.

I had a great time today besides the heat. Thanks to everyone for running this match.

I think the only COF I ran decent was the classifier... went a tad too fast for my level today.. but hell you don't know until you push yourself.

This stuff is so addictive.

I had a great time today besides the heat. Thanks to everyone for running this match.

I think the only COF I ran decent was the classifier... went a tad too fast for my level today.. but hell you don't know until you push yourself.

This stuff is so addictive.

The high HF on the classifier is ridiculously high. I think I shot a 38% on it [frown]

Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a fun match.

Actually after looking at the scores; I should have stayed home. Terrible match mentally

Last edited:
Actually after looking at the scores; I should have stayed home. Terrible match mentally

I sucked bad today. I look at it this way... I understand more now (like Mikes destroy you no matter how fast you get them) and can't wait to give it another go soon.[wink] I can't for life of me understand how I missed 2 head shots at about 10 feet... man that hurts. I think someone loaded my mags with blanks! Somehow I still had a great time.

Setting up and running takes a lot out of you, especially in the heat. I'm glad you came. [grin]

Thanks guys for another fun match!!! The weather was VERY hot and humid but the stages were a ton of fun. Can't wait till next months match. Wish I shot better but I think that's always the case. I had the same problem on 2 stages so I know what I'll be practicing the next few weeks.

Thanks again,
Pete

The weather was VERY hot and humid but the stages were a ton of fun. Can't wait till next months match. Wish I shot better but I think that's always the case.

Roger that.

On the other hand, I won 2 packages of steaks at the other match I shot at today. And had fun at each event. [wink]

It was hot. Not A7 hot, but pretty uncomfortable.

My squad was great. Let's say it was a mature squad for the most part and we got off to a slow start on my stage but kicked it into gear and we motored along pretty good after that.

Chris Fila shot great. Clean and consistent. The Limited guys better watch out, especially after he shoots the Nationals in Sept.

Taunt me with a stage name, will you? Ha!

Actually it was her Idea,
She said " won't people trip on these"
I said "No one is that uncoordinated"
She said " what about Steve?"

Not a crack about missing targets. Which would be ironic since I forgot to shoot a target on stage 1

Back
Top Bottom