Manville, September

Thanks Matt

I'm really looking forward to the match at New Bedford. I think I'll be able to sleep in and still get there early!

Anybody else wish they could go back and try shooting those stages a couple ways? I chickened out on shooting on the move but those that did sure looked fast.

Yup..and maybe next time actually see the dot.

Forget about the dot, I just need to look my magazine into the damn gun during reloads. I felt like a circus performer juggling my magazine during the last reload on stage 2. I must have wasted 4 seconds before I decided to let it fall and grab another one. I sure would like to have that one to do over again. And, since we're taking mulligans, if I got another chance at stage one I would actually look at the front site while shooting the damn plates rather than thinking about what comes next. I guess that's the difference between a "C" class shooter and the rest of you guys. I just can't hold it together for a complete match.

-Cuz.

Anybody else wish they could go back and try shooting those stages a couple ways? I chickened out on shooting on the move but those that did sure looked fast.
I'm glad I don't have to shoot stage #4 - the one with two boxes and the forward movement. My strategy was do "engage" one of the mini poppers while stepping out the box, shoot the full targets on the move, and clean up the half target and the two mini poppers when I got to the end.

The only change in plan was that the shot I took while stepping out of the box actually got the mini popper. I could probably shoot that stage a dozen times and not do that again.

Back
Top Bottom