Manny Bragg USPSA Advanced Pistol Class

I have arranged for Manny Bragg (USPSA Grand Master) to come up to GMPS in Morrisville, VT on June 27+28 for a very customized advanced class. It will be limited to USPSA "A" level shooters or above only and limited to 5 people.

There will be a review of advanced skills then sessions about advanced stage breakdown of splits/transitions etc., all geared to saving time during the shooting of a stage. Manny will also address individual participant needs and wants in terms of self improvement. Also, some actual shooting of stages with Manny's analysis and critique. Everything based on a "higher than advanced class" level.

So far I have 4 confirmed participants and I have room for 1 more person. Cost is only $450 for the 2 day class. Remember, you must have a ranking of "A" or above in any USPSA division for this class.

If you have questions, or want the last spot, email me asap at: [email protected]

Glyn Reinders

Last edited:
There has just been an opening in the class with Manny Bragg on June 27+28 at GMPS.
Looking for someone to fill it............ $450 for 1000+ rounds with Manny in a very advanced format (A class or above only, sorry). Dinner with Manny on Saturday night.

Email me at: [email protected] and let me know if you want it.

Glyn Reinders

Back
Top Bottom