Manhattan woman on living in Texas where people own firearms

I've lived in Texas a long time, I still visit a couple times a year. Guns don't come up in conversation with random people unless you bring it up yourself.

This bimbo is probably going to complain about having to drive around longhorn cattle on the road next.

My wife would be happy to spend some "quality time" with this uppity little Yankee tart to give her a few lessons in the proper use of firearms and a new appreciation of our Second Amendment rights as law-abiding citizens. If she pisses my wife off, there is a good chance that Jill's size 10 foot is going to connect with that b**ch's prissy ass in one swift roundhouse kick!

The difference in culture when it comes to guns, is amazing.

Every time we hire someone from the North East or a commie state, an Email goes out with random BS about the person. NE people will usually type stuff like: I like hiking, walking my dog and eating out.

People from the South East and Midwest will have things like: I like shooting, hunting and traveling north to hunt bear and eat them.

This was great when I worked in the office, because I would get a good laugh out of peoples faces. The look of horror on their faces was priceless.

People are too close minded, specially in the North East (including NY, NJ, CT and RI).

The are proselytizing. They see people elsewhere minding their own business not affecting anyone else, doing something they don't like, and they're like "I have to change that!"

It is the North East and West/North West culture BS. If you dont fit in their little imaginary boxes, there is something wrong with you.

I think North East is by far the worse. People here will ignore you if they dont think your job, haircut, how you dress, where you studied or what you like meets their standards. You can be the nicest person and you will get ignored.

When you meet new people in MA, NY, NJ ... count how many questions they ask before they ask what you do for a living. 90% of the time they will ask that within the first 3 questions. Forget about what you like to do, it's all about figuring out if they should spend time trying to meet you.

She was born, Heather Staub, in Syracuse, NY. She's from Upstate NY, thinks she's from Manhattan. Just a poser, looking for attention. And, she's not guilty, BTW, just dumb. Parroting what she's heard as she tried like hell to fit into NYC high society.

‘After leaving a wine party and driving home in my Mercedes SUV, I have a talk with my children’ - “I’ll take, shit that never happened for $1000, Alex” WTF does her ride have to do with the subject of guns?

She’s more concerned about guns, in general, than driving impaired? Does she have that conversation with her children?

Back
Top Bottom