• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester NH Gun Show

What about bits and pieces type stuff like garand parts? I'd love to find some nice used handguards, would they have such things at these shows?

Just be prepared to keep it all in your pocket and then hit Shooters, Rileys, and Acme afterwards to actually spend it. [laugh] Last Manch show I went to was crap, outside of the 3 or 4 vendors there that I like visiting (that I can see outside of the shows anyways, with the exception of dave the knife guy). Obamascare 2 has really ruined a lot of the pricing, and a lot of these gun show vendors
are still showing up with their overpriced, crusty stuff.

-Mike

This has been the norm for the last few shows I have been to. For the life of me, I cannot understand these boobs who drag the same crusty overpriced swill in and out of venue after venue, and then complain that "business is bad". I will have cash that I want to spend, and it will leave with me if the prices suck. So all of you junior Donald Trumps that are trying to get rich by selling 50 year old moldy brass for 3 times the price of new should just not bother.

I will be there working at the Stoney Acres tables. Be sure to stop by and say Hi. I will check out ammo prices before the door opens. Those who have my cell text me if you need prices.

Thanks BMG. Ill be heading in on Saturday. Bringing some prospective NES members and I think you would be a good rep for them to meet at the show.

What about bits and pieces type stuff like garand parts? I'd love to find some nice used handguards, would they have such things at these shows?

Yes, - there's usually one or two guys with a pretty good assortment of American WW2 rifle parts - and if you walk the show you'll usually see a number of other tables with Garand and M1 carbine parts.

Just be prepared to keep it all in your pocket and then hit Shooters, Rileys, and Acme afterwards to actually spend it. [laugh]
-Mike

If your going to or from the Gun show and passing by Merrimack you should also check out Collectable Arms and Ammo.

Last summer they moved to a new location 1/2 a mile north of their old one,.

Their in a new building and the sign out front reads " 619 DW - Guns & Ammo

Same business and Alex and Keith have lots more room and guns and ammo of all kinds!!

(Great store front too!)

g&A.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be going tommorow , and after seeing the front of Collectable/Guns & Ammo will have to check them out also as well as Rileys. Thanks for the sources for ammo that I was unfamilair with.

Yes, - there's usually one or two guys with a pretty good assortment of American WW2 rifle parts - and if you walk the show you'll usually see a number of other tables with Garand and M1 carbine parts.

Thanks, I was beginning to think there weren't when nobody responded. Had kinda written off the show.

Thanks, I was beginning to think there weren't when nobody responded. Had kinda written off the show.

I can't guarantee they'll be there - but I've been to like five of those Manchester shows and 5 or 6 of the Marlboro shows and the guys with all the little bins of Garand and carbine etc. parts - have pretty much always been there from what I recall.

Im going, I dont really go to "buy", rather spend my saturday looking at gun stuff then sit at home while the gf is working.

You are probably thinking of John Disylvia From Maine. He rarely misses a show and he always has plenty of Garand, carbine m14 and AR parts at reasonable prices. He has some collectable Garand parts but they go quick so you never know what is available. I don't have his new e-mail address in front of me or I would pass it on, but I am sure he will be there.

Details on this weekends Manchester gun show....

Dates Jan 11th - 12th, 2014

Directions
Radisson Hotel Manchester

City/State
Manchester, NH

Hours

• Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Sunday 9:00am - 2:00pm

Admission

• Adult: $8.00
  • Children: 12 & under: Free

If you park the parking garage, bring in your parking ticket and have it punches at the admissions table for a reduced parking fee...

Enjoy and see you there,,,,

No line at the door, pretty good crowd inside. I walked out empty handed because the prices were on the high side. Rileys had a bunch of ammo for the same price as at the store

I was responsible for the horrific farts in the first 1/3 of the line. Same junk, Riley's had the best ammo prices.

I thought the show was pretty good, one vendor with a lot of reloading supplies. I bought 2 pounds of Win 748 for $26 each even though I did not need it. Plenty of primers and bullets.

I wanted a Sub 2000, but I only saw a few 40 cal ones for $475 which is much more than I am willing to pay.

Chris

I scored one of those AR pistol cuff things for cheap (cooler then I thought), and some 300 BLK ammo to test fire the upper I am working on, but otherwise it wasn't anything super. I did, however, meet up with some friends I have not seen in a while and we went out for pizza and beers afterwards so I had a good time over all. Way better then what I would have done with my day.

Prices of milsurps are coming down and getting close to normal. A beautiful Model of 1917 Enfield which was haggle-able. Trapdoors too. Just need a couple more dollahs

I scored one of those AR pistol cuff things for cheap (cooler then I thought), and some 300 BLK ammo to test fire the upper I am working on, but otherwise it wasn't anything super. I did, however, meet up with some friends I have not seen in a while and we went out for pizza and beers afterwards so I had a good time over all. Way better then what I would have done with my day.

While I didn't buy anything, I did sell the rifle I was looking to sell so it was still a successful show.

Looks like I missed ya Ed.

We were pretty unimpressed with the show. Ones in MA were better (minus the postban mags and guns we couldn't get when we lived in MA).

Back
Top Bottom