Manchester man jumps into argument at Walmart parking lot, gets shot, then arrested

MaverickNH

NES Member

They started arguing, and Mann allegedly approached the car, pushed Creighton away, pointed a revolver at Stone's face and told him to give Creighton what she wanted.
According to the affidavit, Stone pushed Mann's gun away and drew his own handgun, then fired six to seven rounds at Mann, striking him near his kidney....Stone chased Mann to his minivan and kept yelling at Mann to drop his gun. At that point, a third man -- later identified as John Lavallee, 48 -- approached and drew a gun, police said. With Stone standing in front of the vehicle, Lavallee went to the passenger window. Mann put the revolver on the passenger seat, Lavallee picked it up and later placed it on the ground, police said...Mann revved his engine, and Stone jumped on the hood of the minivan. He said Colby (Mann) drove with him on the hood for approx(imately) 15 feet at approx(imately) 15-20 mph," a police affidavit reads. Stone rolled off the hood, and Mann drove off.

The right thing to do would be to drive them to a deserted parking lot, lay their guns on the ground, and tell them the last man standing goes free, and gets the woman too.

Don't forget to book him for a "social distancing" violation, too.

She arranged for Mann to be there? Sound like conspiracy to me. Charge her too.

Interestingly enough, after giving it all due consideration, I don't believe I've spent a minute of my life thus far in Manchester. Nor Nashua. Concord, a bit, but only in transit. The only time I needed to enter the state from the east side was via 95, 302, or way up north on 16 (from Carrrabassett). Closest I came was Bear Brook State Park.

All this over a crazy chick.......

Guys....dont get involved with crazy women playing you with their sob stories and crying.....when are dudes gonna learn to stay the fook out of this shit
Unless you blindfold them and take the long way home!;)

All this over a crazy chick.......

Stone, the ex BF should have dropped the mail off at the post office as "return to sender" and chalked the phone loss up to cost of dating crazy women and move on.....

The crazy ex GF asked another dude (Creighton)to come along to have her back.......he should have known better too....

If you break up with a chick....stay broken up and dont give her an opportunity to revisit crazy on your life

Guys....dont get involved with crazy women playing you with their sob stories and crying.....when are dudes gonna learn to stay the fook out of this shit

I will refer you back to post #2...

True but the WHY is important....iparticularly for the younger guys who sometimes struggle with where decision making is being made......if they cant apply a little logic/start to listen to that little voice in the back of their heads trying to keep them out of prison/lawyer fees and the hospital then.......

Apply logic to crazy girl sex? Do you hear yourself man? [rofl][rofl][rofl]

Crazy chicks always bring another dude to “pick up” their stuff from their ex. I had an altercation in front of my two family house years upon years ago, involving a crazy chick, a dude with a golf club and the tenant. We all can imagine what happened,
but in the struggle the golf club got broken, tenant got stabbed twice with the broken handle, i was “maybe”going to intervene, but i was in my sweat pants and as i stood up to go outside, my HK usp40C i had jocked fell down my pant leg that was my sign to STAY OUT OF IT!! Cops came 10 minutes later, street was covered in blood, this was early Easter morning. I had to wash the blood off the front walk so my grandparents could come over.
Ps. Sorry about the .40 caliber, this was almost 15 years ago

Years ago, when I was young and foolish, I lost 500.00 bucks and some 8 track tapes to an Former Girlfriend, who wanted to try to "start over" with me again, after she and her "Ex-Husband" split up...... Yeah, that was a lesson learned for sure, after she got the money to "help pay her outstanding bills" I learned to chalk the loss of the money up to the "little head" being smarter than the "Big head".......
The guy (stone) was smart enough to come prepared, as I'm sure he knew the chick (his Ex GF) was playing him along, ans seeing Mann all the while (no brainer to me) The chick probably wanted to start a fight, get Mann involved, so he could show him (Stone) how "tough " he was....
ManchVegas, what goes on there, NEVER stays there. To Me, SHE should be charged also...
Personally, I would have sent the Mail........ returned to sender, address unknown... No such number, no such Zone...

Interestingly enough, after giving it all due consideration, I don't believe I've spent a minute of my life thus far in Manchester. Nor Nashua. Concord, a bit, but only in transit. The only time I needed to enter the state from the east side was via 95, 302, or way up north on 16 (from Carrrabassett). Closest I came was Bear Brook State Park.
There are a few halfway decent burrito places there. My wife is from Cali, and she is a total burrito snob. She partly-approves of those places.

Mann revved his engine, and Stone jumped on the hood of the minivan.
“He said Colby (Mann) drove with him on the hood for approx(imately) 15 feet at approx(imately) 15-20 mph,” a police affidavit reads. Stone rolled off the hood, and Mann drove off.
Stone suffered injuries to the right side of has body and road rash on his forehead.

Wow. So much stupid involved. Someone jumping onto the hood of a moving car always lightens the mood. LOL. Stone was winning this confrontation until he fell off a moving car and landed on his head.

This is the kind of $#1+ that will let the anti's win in this state. Stupid all around (and what about the 4th person - a stranger? - just getting involved?).

Back
Top Bottom