Man Killed after his Legal-Carry-Pistol is Stolen out of His Holster

the fact the original owner ran after the thief and struggled to take it back, does that mean the thief and his homeboy shooting the original owner was an act of self defense? Stand your ground? Thief was in fear of his life if the gun got in the hands of the original owner again?
Back in the 70's Steely Dan had an album titled " Pretzel Logic"

The usual anti-OC argument is, "They'll snatch your gun and shoot you with it!"

Not here. Someone stole his gun, he chased the thief, and someone else shot him.

If you're not as situationally aware carrying in deep concealment as you would be when OCing, you're not situationally aware.

My anti OC stance is why would you want to let “fill in the blank here” know you’re carrying a firearm. You’ve just lost a major aspect of situational awareness and having a leg up on the bad guy. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t like to advertise my defensive carry armaments to anyone, especially the bad dudes.

People can do what they want.
Personally I'm not a fan of OC .
Stand on the corner in a shit neighborhood flash a wad of cash and then be surprised when you get mugged.
Flash your gun around and they act shocked when some piece of work makes a grab for it.
That and I always thought of it as a neon "Shoot me first " sign
The only time I want anyone to know I'm carrying is a split second before they hear the bang.

I don’t give a rats a$$ about the anti-oc argument.

My fear is that the antis will use situations like this as a reason to push that biometrics BS.

Back
Top Bottom