• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine to Bloomberg: F Off!

PatMcD

NES Member
It was just reported that every anti-gun bill that came before the all-Democrat Maine legislature has been ruled "ought not to pass" or otherwise defeated. The last one was Bloomie's Red Flag bill that just went down in flames.
I am pleasantly surprised by all of this.

Nice to see not all demoncrats vote anti-gun.

I'm guessing some of their constituents have put them "on alert". of course that referendum getting f***ing crushed even in the face of a massive artificial vote drive by shitberg helped a lot- because that sent a message that kind of thing is not well tolerated.

-Mike

It was just reported that every anti-gun bill that came before the all-Democrat Maine legislature has been ruled "ought not to pass" or otherwise defeated. The last one was Bloomie's Red Flag bill that just went down in flames.

Thanks for the update Pat. I stay off faceplant during "work hours" so I don't see updates from GOME.

Bonus they also rejected throwing out the electoral college!

Good outcome, but I think Janet Mills is somewhere right now clutching her pearls and doubling down on advancing this obscene far far left agenda that just might change the texture of Maine forever.

Now if only VT would launch a political counter attack on the carpetbagging NY contagion attempting to turn the state into a vassal state of NYC.

Maine is looking safer than NH these days, even with a Democrat governor...
Democratic Governor, House, AND Senate, to be exact, which makes it doubly worth noting. However, edmorseiii is correct: no place is safe from this stupidity. We are fortunate here in Maine that we have GOME (Gun Owners of Maine). They are an excellent grass-roots organization that is constantly vigilant, always updating, notifying, organizing rallys, etc..
This last Legislative session was called the "Gun Bill Tsunami" because of the record number of anti-gun bills that were slated to go through. The fact that NOT ONE was enacted is 100% due to GOME and the Free Maine campaign.

They are voting again today on eliminating the Electoral College. The Maine Senate is “insisting “ that the house pass the Bill. Enough is enough with these people already!!

They are voting again today on eliminating the Electoral College. The Maine Senate is “insisting “ that the house pass the Bill. Enough is enough with these people already!!

So 7 votes now. How the f*** is this possible. Its failed 6 out of 7 times. This is insanity!

Back
Top Bottom