Madden tournament shooting

All the arguments that Anti's would like to make, but can't:

Not and old White guy
Not under 21
Killed both White and Black people
Didn't use an AR or "assault weapon"

Only two reported dead.

So, by technical definitions this isn't even a mass shooting. It's just A SHOOTING. The reason it makes headlines over Chicago's weekly executions is that they have video of the victims moments before their deaths and audio of the gun going off and it taking place in what is supposed to be a safe place.

It's your typical loser who can't accept being a loser who lashes out, even had the blank stare.

That's because they don't have lasers. Just wait and see, now every laser pointer is going to require a background check and a waiting period.

(
Lasers, 8AM 8PM Sidebar​

Aren't vanilla laser pointers - not rail/grip mounted - already controlled more tightly than spray paint, decongestant, and Testor's model glue?

Back in the Day, a bunch of us were having a nice Friday night dinner in the front picture window seats at Coyote Café on Main St., Nashua (now Surf) when a couple of youts skateboarded past, and one illuminated all of us with a red laser pointer. I was not down with that. A couple of NPD on foot patrol walked past a minute later, and I darted out for a caring, sharing experience with them. "We'll be on the lookout for that".

And they actually meant it, I bet.

It wasn't the danger to anyone's eyesight.

But at the time youts were playing Junior Sniper by putting red dots on cops;
cops were returning the favor by occasionally shooting them,
Because Sniper.

So if one of you had Nashua's Finest apply some laser pointer corrective love one evening,
sorry about that -
but I felt I owed it to you.
)

"We did see him with two hands on a gun, walking back just popping rounds." If you listen to the audio CNN has I think you can hear him reload after 11 and take two more shots. I need to listen to it more. If he had two handguns with a ballers dozen of rounds being left go there would be no need to reload as the second gun theoretically would not have been emptied.

"authorities believe 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore carried out the attack using at least one handgun". Way to sensationalize it....

"Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said the gunman killed two people and shot nine others before fatally shooting himself." 11 total....then himself.

I'm still waiting for video of Lincoln bring assassinated. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!!
There was video of three skyscrapers collapsing into their own footprint on the same day, one from just office fires, and I don't believe the reasoning given for those at all.

Moral of the story: Video doesn't prove a thing

SO has the gamer that beat him stepped up to take the blame for this shooting? Or was he one of the deceased?

By the time the media's done, the shooter will be a white male, neo-nazi, racist, NRA supporting, Trump loving fascist who was wearing a MAGA hat and sporting a full auto, high cap, bump stocked AR with a grenade launcher, folding stock, vertical foregrip, and silencer.

From what I heard on the radio, he was just a loser / a-hole.

This is the consequence of raising an entire generation who was never allowed to fail, never allowed to know that their best, sometimes, isn't good enough. This is what happens when our kids are put into a high stress environment where everything they do is scheduled in advance, where they don't play sports to play, they play because it will look good on a college application.

I will not be the least bit surprised if the mental health field comes out with a study in the future which shows many of these mass shootings are the result of rasing kids in a pressure cooker environment.

If you want to know what a hard core pressure cooker environment does to adults, look at Japan and South Korea, where suicide rates among "salarymen" are at all time highs.

Applying this same pressure to kids is disgusting and we wonder why they snap when they lose, or when they have to handle actual rejection for the first time.

We need to pump the brakes and let kids be kids, let them f*** up, let them fail, let them learn from mistakes.

Is it too much pressure, or too much coddling? I think it's the latter - we never tell kids what they're doing is wrong, because that would be stifling their creativity. So they grow up thinking whatever sick idea comes into their head is ok. We also teach them to respect no one along the way - teachers, parents, strangers - so what's the big deal about killing them.

If it was just pressure they'd be killing people in Asia instead of offing themselves. Asians are taught to respect society and other people (and suicide has no stigma like it does here).

Yeah, a commie that owns a couple of guns goes full retard after losing a game, and somehow now it's the fault of like 80 million gun owners, the overwhelming majority of which have never fired a shot in anger at any person in their lifetime.....

-Mike

Of course it's Trump's fault, he's "in bed with the NRA" and "allowed the mentally ill to buy guns". Silly newb, everything is Trump's fault, duh.

Yep, if Trump wasn’t POTUS that poor boy wouldn’t a’lost his mind.

Back
Top Bottom