• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA: Magnum Research "Baby" Desert Eagle

AKA IWI Jericho.

I see it on the High Capacity Roster in MA with Class A license but does anyone know if they can be legally sold in MA by a dealer?

Thanks in advance.

I have never seen them offered as new, from a MA dealer. I would assume that they are not on the super secret AG list. But I do know where you might find one!

The "High Capacity roster" is irrelevant WRT handgun compliance. All it really is, is a list of guns that an LTC-B or an FID holder can't
own. (Handguns in the case of an LTC-B, FID is banned from everything on that roster).

What you want is the EOPS roster; and I doubt the baby eagle, or any other IMI/MRI product is listed on it. Even if it was, I doubt
it'd be "AG regs compliant" anyways. (There are two levels of MA handgun compliance BS... the EOPS roster and "how the AG
feels this month" ) If you're more interested in how all of this works, poke around in the gun laws section for awhile, this
topic has been covered a LOT in the MA section. [laugh]

-Mike

From personal experience shooting one, it shoots very nice and its DA/SA is very nice and clean all around. Quite accurate as well, and I think it just can't be beat on style points!!! [smile] If you find one in MA just make sure it stays here if you need to go.... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom