" MA Gun Laws by and for Non-Lawyers"

Just wanted to Thank and give a Shout out to Len Segal for his Hard Work, and Fine Job he did Instruction this very Informative class yesterday. Being a "Newbie" gun owner in MAss. I was amazed at the amount, and confusing Gun Laws we have in this State.

Len S. challenged us in the class to bring all his knowledge and information to prepair us for our rights as gun owners. The slide presentation was very helpful, and with Len covering many topics, it was easy to take notes, add some class discussion and questions. His wife was able to help look things up on computer if we needed more information.

It was the best $60.00 Bucks as a NES member I have spent in a long time. The class was six hours , but with Len's soft but comfortable voice it was easy to keep up, jot down tons of important information.

It was evedent that Len has put many , many hours into the class information for attending students, it showed . There was ample time to take notes, as Len just slowly covered everything from AWB thru National Parks. Wow, now I see why there is an Exedous to NH for gun owners!!

So, Thanks again Len, 5 Stars. I will be back to take more of your Classes. I would suggest this for New and Seasoned gun owners.

Kevin W./ Kabonka99 [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Agreed. I also attended Len's seminar yesterday and felt it was well worth the time and money. I've been shooting since I was a kid in Pennsylvania, so 40 years now, and have lived in multiple states but I needed some help sorting out what's up regarding the completely F'd up gun laws in this state. Thanks to Len I've got a much better grip on what's what here in MA.

In addition, Len was also kind enough to accommodate my last minute request to take the class, trusting me to show up and pay when I arrived, something I very much appreciated, although obviously I am not recommending others press his good will by waiting till the last minute to register.

Thanks again Len, to both you and your wife, for the very helpful seminar and all the work and research you've done on these issues over the years. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to run into you at the range some time.

Last edited:
I wanted to go to this as well, but alas I didn't make it because my work schedule is rather hectic. It's great to hear you guys had a great time and sounds like the course is well worth it.

I'm looking forward to any announcement on the next class or even one that may fit my schedule.

Another +1 here. I attended as well and got a lot out of it.

Len is very knowledgeable and brought a lot of personal experience to the discussion. It was nice to get both a law enforcement and civilian view on the laws in this state.

well i was just going to post my own threat but i cant add too much more. It was a great class and very helpful! only thing i would say is that if you are going to take the class is to allow extra time, and ask lots of questions. you will learn a lot, thanks to LenS for doing the class.

Echo the same sentiments -- mine was a Christmas gift from my son which made it even better. Was great to be among other NESers whose questions and participation enhanced the knowledge exchange.

Thanks LenS for an extremely well done presentation and discussion.

Back
Top Bottom