• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Congressional delegation supports Healey action

CAR

I'm sure it will be on the AG's social media today but today's government pronouncement, er, I mean, letter in the paper... image.jpg

1. Crank up your letter writing & phones to your Federal reps & senators
2. If you haven't yet, write a check to GOAL, Comm2A, even the NRA

If only our elected officials could run the government with the efficiency & coordination with which they are moving against the 2nd Amendment...

Would you expect anything else from them? It's time we get one of them fired! Vote the sob's to the unemployment line!

The stupid runs deep and the fix is in. The ironic thing with this state is that advocacy for Liberty would be the courageous position here.

Welcome to Massachusetts, "The Spirit of Liberty".

I'm sure it will be on the AG's social media today but today's government pronouncement, er, I mean, letter in the paper...View attachment 174391

1. Crank up your letter writing & phones to your Federal reps & senators
2. If you haven't yet, write a check to GOAL, Comm2A, even the NRA

If only our elected officials could run the government with the efficiency & coordination with which they are moving against the 2nd Amendment...

My Google-Foo is weak today. Can you share the location of where the original was posted?

so since the ban is an infringement on 2A these people just outed themselves to be in violation of their oath of office. This will come in handy later. The plan is working.

So for 20 years there isn't one problem, owners comply with the furniture of the rifles and now they are all no, no's. It's purely not the firearm, it's all about to control. The list of supporters on the letter is the typical democRATs, rinse and repeat.

So for 20 years there isn't one problem, owners comply with the furniture of the rifles and now they are all no, no's. It's purely not the firearm, it's all about to control. The list of supporters on the letter is the typical democRATs, rinse and repeat.

it's not the firearm anyway. there is no logical reason to ban anything. they make unsubstantiated claims and the public believes it because the media pushes it. this is an agenda only and will do nothing to reduce violence because they are targeting the wrong group. they need to target criminals. and since they are too afraid to do that they want to make us into criminals by targeting us.

So, they support bypassing of the Legislature and the Governor and the AG making her own laws that turned a few hundred thousand law-abiding citizens into instant felons? Real nice.

I hope that we get a Repub AG at the Federal Level that re-interprets the stature for treason to include any lawmaker that supports such Un-Constitutional action such as this!

I really, really did not need shit "first" thing in the morning. Up since 5:30 but first time I drift-away read the interwebs, and then this.

- - - Updated - - -

Mass state plates should have "the spirit of America" removed.

That would be illegal. [grin]

That's one of the ways (or the only way) the plate scanners determine if it's a passenger Vs. Commercial/other type car.
You know, - to determine how much toll you pay on the Tobin.

There's a guideline notice from the Mass. registrar to fail State inspection if there's a vanity plate frame that obstructs the "Spirit of America" writing.
Dealers have been notified, too.

As I'm writing this, I feel like going home, taking the kids out of day care, picking up my wife all into the SUV, driving west and never looking back.
What a sad state of affairs. My God.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom