M44 Carbine?

hey i can take it, i also use recoil pads on all my milsurps so I'm a double wuss lol. my take on it is that shooting is supposed to be pleasurable not painful so when you guys are hurting I'm still shooting 100rds in comfort and flinch free.

Last edited:
I've never even been sore after shooting an M44. M44 is 13 (14 now maybe?) and he's never had problems either.

So I say again, wuss [wink]

J/K, to each his own.

(wuss)

It'd be even better if M44 got in here and lambasted you for it.

My computer wasnt working this morning, but I'm here now.

I personally have 2 m44s and I love them both. I especially love the lack of recoil and the fireball, I say definitly get one. As far as the other thing goes If you dont got the guts to shoot a m44 then you aint a real man. I personally like carbines better than rifles, I have a finn 91/30 and a regular 91/30. Then I have my 44 izzy m44 and my polish m44, they get brought to the range a whole heck of a lot more.
But its your preference and dont take any offence I am just teasing you, but you could man up and shoot one.

I've never even been sore after shooting an M44. M44 is 13 (14 now maybe?) and he's never had problems either.

So I say again, wuss [wink]

J/K, to each his own.

(wuss)

Its been 14 since august keep my age straight (it doesn't really bother me), and m44s are awesome. I have to go to a NES shoot soon so you can shoot mine. I also need to go shoot my m91 I have had it for over a week and have not shot it or taken any pics yet.

anyone know where to find a mosin in rindge jaffrey peterborough area. I checked Zero Hour and they are 130 bucks but that is a 2 HOUR drive

I'll be picking up four 91/30's this weekend to add to my collection of MN's.

I must say Dench has me beat on the "heat treating" of the Mosin. His M38 and my M44 are truly "smoked" as in burning the wood hardware. It's always fun to shoot a combined total of 2000 rounds with him in one day at the member shoots...[smile]

Hey, the Mosin also makes a great SKS killer... as some of you have seen by me. [rofl]

HEY Does anyone know of a place in NH that sells Mosins. Ive called around and cant find any store that stocks them

I am mainly looking for the 91/30 but I would be happy with the carbine m44 also. But mainly I would like the long rifle. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom