ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319885759.047068.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319885785.659458.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319885785.659458.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 36
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319885833.274709.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319885833.274709.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 40
Thanks guys, I got a chance to get to the range and put some lead down range before the rain. Shot some brass milsurp and some brown bear. Groups were all over the place but I also shot fast, I was very exited to have a real semi- auto I wanted to hear it go bang more than get tight groups. Tonight I'll work up some handloads and really sight her in tomorrow after trap.... Let's hope the weather man is right about this storm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my scout, a nice easy to point and handle riffle.
You still cannot have a evil bayonet lug (unless preban) since you have the threaded barrell so a flash hider is no problem.
The compensator SA puts on the scout seams to work well.
FWIW: i picked a brand new composite stock version from FS for a little over 1500 which was less than Gunbroker at the time.

your situation is like what i am running into getting an FAL in CT. AIM surplus wont ship me a DSA SA58 just because they wont ship here, even though the gun is legal.

either way, good to see you got your scout, i LOVE my M1A, definitely my favorite gun that i own. you wont regret it. enjoy!

As M1911 indicates, there is nothing in the law that has anything to do with CTD not sending the gun here. They just bent over and took it up the backside by the AG and don't send -anything- here. There are a lot of vendors like them that have "MA cooties" and won't send even stuff like paper targets to MA because they are wimps.

-Mike

I wouldn't say wimps, I'd say they're smart business people.

There are plenty of other states with much larger populations of shooter s that don't cause them any grief. If they've got to spend several thousand dollars on legal fees in order to continue a business in a state that maybe only nets them that much in 2 years time, why bother?

Back
Top Bottom