M1A Mags , GI or not ??

Hello , Iam under the impession that everyone wants GI M1A mags . How do you tell GI or aftermarket ?? Thanks , Joe B. on Cape Cod

This is great reference. The Tawain t57 mags are great. Other than than stick with gi mags.

I respectfully disagree on this one. I ordered 4 t57 mags for my M1A. They all have given me a double feed problems at one time or another. I've bent the upper lip (sorry I do not know the right term) to try and stop it from happening. It stops for a while and them bends out of shape again and double feeds again. I stopped using them.

I respectfully disagree on this one. I ordered 4 t57 mags for my M1A. They all have given me a double feed problems at one time or another. I've bent the upper lip (sorry I do not know the right term) to try and stop it from happening. It stops for a while and them bends out of shape again and double feeds again. I stopped using them.

I have a couple that feed fine and one that is junk...I only buy USGI ones now problem is now they are going for 100 bucks a pop now for the KMT, BRWs, fortunately I have enough for my needs. Of course if we lived in a free state we could buy brand new CMI mags for cheap. One GB auction I was watching was for two NIW KMT mags that went for $200 bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

It was time for a change! [wink]

That's a fine change!

Back
Top Bottom