M1 on the way

Just pulled sent off my CMP package for a service grade Springfield Armory Garand. I am very excited to say the least.

The waiting game is gonna kill me.

Just wanted to share the excitment! [smile]

Steve

Just pulled sent off my CMP package for a service grade Springfield Armory Garand. I am very excited to say the least.

The waiting game is gonna kill me.

Just wanted to share the excitment! [smile]

Steve

Good going! And you're right, the anticipation is gonna kill ya. But when that box shows up...[smile]

Congratulations are in order. [smile]

Don't expect an email from them notifying you when it ships (at least I've never gotten one in 4 separate transactions [thinking]).

If you're like me... you'll be checking your Estore account every half hour in anticipation for your purchase to arrive [smile]

Don't be too shocked if it actually shows up in just two weeks or so (or 4 weeks)... I'm not sure why CMP says 60-90 days.

They sent me an email the day they shipped it overnight, and of course I was on vacation at the time. I had to call FedEx and beg/plead with them to hold the package and not send it back after the max 5 day hold period.

Congrats!

Make sure you get out and shoot some Garand matches as soon as you get it. You may not have it in time, but the Pelham match is December 6th. There are others.

Congrats!

I will have to look into the Garand Match. I have never shot competitively, but I guess you have to start somewhere....

Hell of a deal, huh?

Definitely the best deal going. It's a great feeling to get so much rifle without breaking the bank completely.

Thanks again for all the replies. I will definitely post pictures when it arrives.
Steve

A friend recently ordered one, got it in about 10 days.

Used to take 2-3 months.

If any of you remember Sean from a recent Appleseed (he was the old guy at Winchedon), then you know him.

Back
Top Bottom