M&P15 ORC AR-15 Components Questions

XenoSaber

NES Member
So I broke down and bought an M&P15 ORC Flattop in 5.56-.223. I have questions about getting the items I will need for it.

1.) I am in MA, can I order 20 or 30rd Mags from a manufacturer. I want to get the polymer ones with the window on the side. I think they are Magpul, I also wanted to see if anyone has had any issues with mags in the M&P.
2.) I want to get a different stock. I am looking for one that has a padded buffer tube or some kind of padding.
3.) I need a scope or scope option. I've seen some on the net that have paired a drop down magnifier with a holographic site. But I would be wanting to do some good long range, so I think I'm leaning toward a normal scope.
4.) I was planning on getting a Houge grip, but if someone has a better idea I'm all ears..
5.) Last but not least is a bipod, I don't like the grip ones, keeps it too high. Just a regular folding, I'm pretty sure that I can get pretty such anywhere.

Any ideas or comments will be greatly appreciated. The think I am really worried about is the Mag situation and being in MA.

Thanks to all in advance.

No Magpul mags for you. You'll need prebans if you want hi caps. Otherwise 10 rd mags only. The rest of the stuff is personal preference. But if you want inspiration or ideas look at some of the AR builds and descriptions on this forum. Use the "search function"

Back
Top Bottom