• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P 9c 2.0 trigger work?

hillman

NES Member
I just bought a new M&P 9c 2.0. I like the ergonomics, the look and feel of the gun, it feels like a great improvement over the original. My problem is, even though the trigger feels "ok", I'd like it to feel great.

What should I be looking at to get that great trigger feel? I want this to be my EDC when I'm not carrying my shield or my 1911, but with the trigger now, I'm not happy enough with it. Also, where's a good place local or not too far from the Worcester area to get the work done?

I did not buy this from Four Seasons or I would have had the Apex kit put in there when I got it. They were sold out so I went somewhere else.

Thanks

I just bought a new M&P 9c 2.0. I like the ergonomics, the look and feel of the gun, it feels like a great improvement over the original. My problem is, even though the trigger feels "ok", I'd like it to feel great.

What should I be looking at to get that great trigger feel? I want this to be my EDC when I'm not carrying my shield or my 1911, but with the trigger now, I'm not happy enough with it. Also, where's a good place local or not too far from the Worcester area to get the work done?

I did not buy this from Four Seasons or I would have had the Apex kit put in there when I got it. They were sold out so I went somewhere else.

Thanks

Dave Santurri is a magician with these. He’s in north Attleboro if you don’t mind driving a little. Based on personal experience

If you are even slightly mechanically inclined, you can install the Apex kit yourself. They have a vid on Youtube that you can follow along to.

LaRocca is in Worcester and does a great job. He did my original M&P compact back in ‘09

Other option is to go the Apex route. Lots of good options there. Did this on my M&P 2.0 full size and love the results

Pullman Arms is in Worcester and does gunsmithing work. They are part of the lawsuit against Healy’s bullshit, so I highly recommend supporting them!

I would have preferred having either of the two mentioned above do the work but neither one returns my calls so I guess I will do the Apex kit myself. I had wanted to get some work done on my 1911 at the same time but I guess everyone is busy.

Back
Top Bottom