M&P .45 acp

Wow, they have different frames? I thought it was just the trigger housing (or whatever it's called). It the frame just different on the inside?

Do the compacts have different frames as well?

I'm really thinking of getting an M&P compact to replace my P239 Sig.

He's talking about the M&P 45, which has a frame that is ever so slightly larger.

(S&B)

I have had about 4k rounds through my full size 9mm. My particular pistol does not like S&B ammo but has fired 5 or 6 other brands just fine, everything from Remington UMC to Hydra-shocks.

It was always rounds 6, 7 or 8 with the S&B, which would not extract. This was when I first bought it and maybe they would be okay now but it's not worth the annoyance.

When new it also would eject on my head but that happens a lot less now too.

Bill

M&P .45

They had two at North Shore Firearms. I put money down on one and as of 2:00 pm today there is one left. Felt great in my hand with the small insert. I have a Kimber Stainless Gold Match which is a Safe Queen. I intend to hammer the M&P at the range.

They told me these are the Mass Compliant version. It has a thumb safety and the trigger is lighter than before.

They had two at North Shore Firearms. I put money down on one and as of 2:00 pm today there is one left. Felt great in my hand with the small insert. I have a Kimber Stainless Gold Match which is a Safe Queen. I intend to hammer the M&P at the range.

They told me these are the Mass Compliant version. It has a thumb safety and the trigger is lighter than before.

!!!

Back
Top Bottom