LTC Letter Help

I filed for my LTC-A this past November. It's been 90+ days.

U called the hotline and they told me it's still pending from the LEO.

I read somewhere that we can write a letter to our senator I believe.

Is there any letters I can use and who do I write it to.

Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine took 4 months, i have heard it has taken up to 6 months for some people. unfortunately that seems to be the norm right now and while writing a letter to tell them about the problem is a good idea, i would not expect it to speed anything up at this point.
good luck!

Thanks. I've been reading other post that some have gotten it in 3 weeks and they filed in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i work in a gun store and i have heard a wide range of timeframes... 3 weeks being extremely rare and usually only happening when expedited for work.. 3-5 months is closer to average from what i encounter these days, even for renewals. if you know the police have sent it in, great. i have a customer who called after 3 months to find out they misplaced his application and he had to come in again to re-apply.

FWIW

I submitted my application in May, 2013. Appointment in Aug. 2013. When I reached out to G.O.A.L in Dec. 2013 they suggested I contact my state rep. However, I didn't want to deal with them as I live in a very liberal district, so I waited it out and got it this month.

Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom