LTC is in

Only took 11 weeks [rolleyes] to get it but I just got the call that I can pick it up today. [smile]

I will be heading out to do some shopping this weekend. I am thinking about an S&W model 41 to start. From there I am not sure what to get. Maybe a 1911 or a revolver...

BTW, I have reading this site a lot in the last 3 months waiting for my license to come it. It is a great site with tons of info. I plan to go green as well so I can go to some of the NES shoots.

Congrats - be safe and enjoy.

Let us know what you decided on with that purchase - I like all your ideas so far :)

Congrats!
But beware: Guns left to their own device will kill every man, woman and child on the planet!
I am truly happy that you have decided to take on the awesome responsibility of making sure this does not happen![laugh] (i'm only sorta kidding)
Be safe!

Say goodbye to your money, Got my LTC in January and have already misplaced a few thousand dollars ( I think I lost it in a boating accident).

Congrats

Thanks. I picked it up on the way home tonight. No Restrictions. I plan to go do some shopping tomorrow. I have had 3 months to save up. Hopefully I can find ammo. I joined Tewksbury Rod & Gun club but I don't become an official member until Tuesday, so I will have to wait until then to go to the range.

Back
Top Bottom