LTC Bateman coming home to fight the NRA

Get over the idea that service members are conservative e and pro-2A. Plenty are not, and many are field grade officers and above. A lot of them got there by being ass sucking politicians too. They are like anti-gun cops.

Yup.... these people are probably not anywhere near a majority, but they are, to put it mildly, statistically significant. There are a lot of center-lefties in the military. Serving doesn't sanitize someone of having political mental disorders. Hell in some cases it reinforces them. (look at the way the military treats its own people with regards to firearms, particularly out of theater, as a classic example.... While the more normal folks in service say things like "All these restrictions on post about guns are beyond gay, this makes no ****ing sense" there are a handful of tards walking around on post that probably agree with the crap. [thinking]

Hell, we've had several people out themselves on this very forum with either a statist/moonbat streak and military service. At least two of them have been banned for trolling the board.

-Mike

Get over the idea that service members are conservative e and pro-2A. Plenty are not, and many are field grade officers and above. A lot of them got there by being ass sucking politicians too. They are like anti-gun cops.

As one mall ninja reminded me in another thread, that being in the military doesn't give anyone any special insight. That's true conditionally, anyway depending on the topic.

I suspect too, that the JAG doesn't want to touch him because he supports the Commander in Chiefs position. If it was an officer who articulated the opposite position they would probably go after him.

Don't forget too, that the top generals and admirals got there often times because they knew how to suck the right people. Don't think for a minute that there aren't a lot of general and flag officers who support Obama. The administration wants yes men around them and that includes people in uniform too.

As much as you often annoy me, you are absolutely correct on this one.

Back
Top Bottom