• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lower engraving service recommendations

Gator9329

That Guy
NES Member
I have an 80% lower that i'm going to gift to a friend. It's still unfinished, and it will be unfinished when I give it to him.
I want to have his logo engraved on the magwell area. Its nothing to intricate. It's some text and company image.
Being that it's unfinished I don't mind shipping it. Does anyone have a recommendation for a company that will be able to engrave a design for me?

Last edited:
I was looking for a place that I send them a jpeg image and they cnc engrave/cut/ etch it in. There is a place in Washington that people from cali use. I was hoping to find someone close to do this ftf.

Jacks machine uses a laser. I know it gets pretty deep. When I was there I saw a couple graphics already preloaded, may be worth giving them a call. Only plugging them as I was happy with the work they did for me and its always nice to support a local place.

Mike

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Has anyone used Shadow Ops Weaponry recently? I bought an engraved lower from them but I know they have had on off issues with being super backlogged. If they are on schedule, they do good work. Need to ship though, they are in CO if I remember.

Back
Top Bottom