Lowell Gang "Asian Boyz" arrested and charged for ghost guns

FancyGunz

NES Member
I'm surprised they actually charged them with gun crimes.

"An approximately two-and-a-half year investigation by local and federal law enforcement agencies culminated in the arrest of several Lowell residents associated with the Asian Boyz (ABZ) street gang on crimes related to an alleged drug and gun distribution network...

Over the course of the investigation, which began in March 2021, authorities said the defendants allegedly distributed or possessed with the intent to distribute approximately 12,100 counterfeit Adderall pills (weighing roughly 55 pounds) containing methamphetamine, more than 900 grams of cocaine, in excess of 400 grams of fentanyl, and approximately 500 grams of para-fluorofentanyl, a fentanyl analogue.

Authorities further alleged, in addition to narcotics, the defendants sold at least 15 firearms, including five machine gun conversion devices, an AR-type rifle, and ghost guns. They also distributed firearm magazines and hundreds of rounds of ammunition over the course of the investigation.

Authorities also said they recovered a loaded Smith & Wesson 9mm pistol with an obliterated serial number, a “ghost gun” pistol frame, firearm magazines and parts, and a ballistics vest."

I'm sick of hearing about these investigations that take several years and yields very little.
Wow, they arrested a handful of people, recovered some drugs, a single S&W pistol, a P80 frame and some magazines.
Whoop-de-friggin'-do.
And how many millions in tax payer dollars did it cost ???
Yeah, these guys are some big-time badasses, they averaged 1 illegal gun sale every two months during the 2.5 years of this investigation.
What a joke.

Last edited:
I'm sick of hearing about these investigations that take several years and yields very little.
Wow, they arrested a handful of people, recovered some drugs, a single S&W pistol, a P80 frame and some magazines.
Whoop-de-friggin'-do.
Yeah, these guys are some big-time badasses, they averaged 1 illegal gun sale every four months during the 2.5 years of this investigation.
What a joke.

My thoughts exactly.

They're charged with violation of Federal statutes. The Feds barely have time/staff for things like this - they have more important things to do - like tracking down somebody's grandmother who was at the capitol on Jan 6 by identifying her dunkin donuts purchase with her debit card - and then grabbing her phone records.

Oh, and let's not forget that it's another day that ends in "y", which means that they have to sling some more shit at the wall trying to find Trump guilty of something.

Seriously? If our federal government were a private company, it'd be bankrupt, facing multiple suits, and out of business. Instead, it's a haven for mediocrity, hypocrisy and scumbags.

I think I'll hold off on that second cup of coffee just now.

Whoop-de-friggin'-do.
Yeah, these guys are some big-time badasses, they averaged 1 illegal gun sale every two months during the 2.5 years of this investigation.
What a joke.
Authorities said ABZ’s extensive trafficking ring took off in Lowell following a void in the local criminal market left behind by a rival gang that was busted following a previous investigation.
Its a feature not a bug.
Wash rinse repeat...always repeat

I'm surprised they actually charged them with gun crimes.

Lowell which was once a good city with lots of manufacturing jobs/businesses (long ago).

Has turned into a 🚽 toilet mainly due to its democrat management.

Lowell which was once a good city with lots of manufacturing jobs/businesses (long ago).

I wrote about this before.
I was in a lowell court room before, and the judge. Let all the criminals go with all case dismissed. Like 6 or 7 in a row.

Then was my appeal for going thru a yellow light as it turned yellow and I was the only person without a translator , she threw the book at me because I was the only u.s. citizen

They are so goofy! lol

They take group photos for the internet.
What a cool gang!
View attachment 781505View attachment 781506View attachment 781507
Basically a bunch of kids (whether adult aged or not) with poor/nonexistent parenting and a horrible public school system that just doesn't care or have the resources to replace parents.
The article says they made music videos on youtube. As long as "gang culture" is still cool with basically no pushback, this type of stuff will continue to get worse.

Cambodians are honorary niggas like Japanese are Honorary Aryans. Got the best bomb ass food too if you like sweet and spicy.

Wasn’t it that place (long ago) when the average life span of the seamstresses in the mills was 26 lol it was never a good place. It was an industrial hell hole, and now it is a deindustrialized hell hole.

Gonna keep this one handy when I explain to liberals and the state house that regulating the sale of firearms isn't going to fix the problems, gangs make their own.

Back
Top Bottom