Loving guns makes you a repressed,Christian, wife beater

"Men Who love Guns and Hunting

In other word... FUDDS!

thing that is so uniquely and distastefully American redneck.

Actually rednecks are something completely different. I don't know any rednecks that hunt... well maybe minorities, but that's different. They are also good at hunting beer and but if it's hunting for a show on television they are FAIL!

over killing beautiful creatures in the woods

First, have you ever been in the woods? It's dirty! Damn dirty! In fact, those animals NEVER clean up. They piss on everything and don't take baths! Have you ever been bitten by a squirrel! I have and the question of rabbies and not to mention the pain! Oh boy, you'd be a hunter in an afternoon!

teach your kids to take pictures of flora and fauna

Actually we have those kids. They're called hippies and they bath as much as the animals do. They also wouldn't survive long in a real world.

beautiful Bear or Bird or Deer or Coyote while half in the bag on booze

First off, a bear would rip your face off. You never heard of coyotes eating children? And no self-respecting hunter is half in the bag and if they are then they aren't hunting.

Male Gun Lovers are the core male a**h***s who drink and eat and smoke too much

I do not smoke to much... We'll leave it at that... ooh, lasagna!

who are basically ignorant

Is that like being half pregnant? I've worked my whole life with people who are basically ignorant. They still do pretty well.

who hit their wives and kids a lot -who oppose social justice for all - who obstruct science based solutions and who are mightily anti intellectual bible belting Christians

This is the same woman that says that black people can dance, play basketball, and only eat chicken and watermelon. We call them bigots.
I really think she's confusing redneck here. I'm all for scientific answers. Yours don't seem to have any, but hey.

violent bloodshed on inner city streets and suicides and intermittent lunatic slaughters and spousal shootings

You just hurt Chicago's feelings. I love the idea that she is really stating that all the guns in the world magically spill into our cities. That is awesome!

permeates our culture with a "GUN SOLUTION" mindest that is hard to define i know but it's there -you know it's THERE

Yes, we see the pretty pink elephants too. Yes, now that guns are out there and there is just western style bloodshed on the streets (giggle, giggle).

o start treating these jerks with the public disdain they deserve

Which jerks? The criminals, the loones, or just the stupid folks or does that include us normal folks that are spilling our guns and ammo into the inner cities? lol

ignorant men standing in the way of social progress is totally unacceptable

So we're getting rid of Congress! Whoopee!

Why is it that these guys always sound like they're half in the bag when they write this stuff?

So it is okay if I own the guns, but if it is Adam's name on the paperwork I will become a battered wife?

I thought we were close to even on your firearms and my firearms. So, does that mean we beat each other? [thinking]

I think I will stick with the cigar-smoking, beer-drinking, gun-owning, truck-driving, bacon-eating, BEARDED husband. A darn sight more gentlemanly, interesting, and stimulating than the metro's I have met.

FIFY [rolleyes]

Pffft. We don't have any tasers silly.

We can make it for the benefit of the children next time if you like...however, do you really want to be kneecapped with the billy club?

Car batteries work just as well. And if the charge runs out, we can throw it at him. [smile]

I thought we were close to even on your firearms and my firearms. So, does that mean we beat each other? [thinking]

Mexican standoff? ;)

Shhhhhh....the other women will notice! Then they'll want to touch it like the ladies at the PO and that gets weird....

Car batteries work just as well. And if the charge runs out, we can throw it at him. [smile]

Based on some of his other posts around here, I am concerned he might find such comments kinky. Tread carefully or he'll want to touch the beard too!

Well I'm agnostic , single, pacifist (to a point) guess I'm a odd ball gun owner.

I got a taser a few weeks ago(random gift)
I'd let atilla use it on me if you guys think it would be funny.

Well I'm agnostic , single, pacifist (to a point) guess I'm a odd ball gun owner.

I got a taser a few weeks ago(random gift)
I'd let atilla use it on me if you guys think it would be funny.

I hear you there. And taser??? Okay, time to rally up the trolls on here and have some fun.

Shhhhhh....the other women will notice! Then they'll want to touch it like the ladies at the PO and that gets weird....

Based on some of his other posts around here, I am concerned he might find such comments kinky. Tread carefully or he'll want to touch the beard too!

I thought you were the Defender of The Beard?

Killing beautiful forest creatures would be one reason. There are others, such as the liberation of millions of people by force of the United States Army.

images

Back
Top Bottom