Looking to try a PPS and M&P compact

I am heading to Harvard Sportsman tonight to pickup FS M&P from PistolPete. I'd figure and see if anyone else is going that has one of these pistols and would be willing to bring and let me try. I have factory 9mm and .40 with me.

Thanks,
Ben

Did you get to try them? I've got a M&P9c with santurri trigger job you're more than welcome to try.

Thanks for the offers! jenlynn, I am in the Foxboro area and down in Sandwich every weekend. Since your listed as SE maybe there is still a chance. How do you like the new trigger?

I did pickup the M&P .40 FS from PistolPete. Shot a bunch there and knew it was what I was looking for in a competition gun for now. The Burell trigger is great for a striker. No where clean a break as a SA though.

I only wished I had swapped the midsize grip there for the larger. I swapped them here at home and it cleared up a grip problem that Pete saw which I usually don't have. My support hand was not high enough on grip. I found that while the midsize allows my strong hand to wrap around more, it also means that the palm area below my thumb takes up space that my support hand usually fills. The larger grip opens up my strong hand a little so there is more room for support to come up.

Plan on trying it soon.

I am in new bedford.. I have found that the M&P's shoot totally differently than the Glocks I was used to( for me anyway). After a lot of work, and perseverance, I have come to like it..

Back
Top Bottom