• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking to get a muzzleloader

Ummmm....shipped TYD Conus? Did I read that right?

Is not an Encore Pro Hunter frame a serialized firearm according to the ATF capable of taking shotgun and rifle barrels?

This (frame only) would have to go to an FFL if shipped across state lines?

These ones are only muzzleloaders, not switch barrel, so you can have it shipped right to your house, even in MA.

These ones are only muzzleloaders, not switch barrel, so you can have it shipped right to your house, even in MA.

No idea they made a fixed pin model. Obviously! [rofl]

Kinda weird in the marketing realm of things as the strength of this overpriced thing was one gun for 3 uses in a small easy to carry package.

In the muzzleloader market only....the competition isn't even close to 500 dollar price tags.

I ended up trading mine for a lot of money during the scamdemic, and got enough money to easily buy 3 cheap guns.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've had a bit of luck with . . . I think they're called Thor bullets. Full size bullet that obturates so you shoot them without a sabot. Think Powerbelt without the plastic skirt. You have to find the exact diameter for your barrel, bit it's a nice little package. I wish I could hunt still - I'm too urban-centric in my life style :confused: - but when I was playing with these projectiles they showed promise.

Back
Top Bottom