Looking for a place to pick up an Enfield No1MIII screw/nut that goes threw the stock

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I brought my ISHI Enfield 2A to the Car Shoot last month and did alot of shooting with it. Unfortunately though, some cracks that I had fixed came undone. The rifle functioned fine, but looked like it was falling apart.

At the Marlboro Gun Show I found a full stock set for an Enfield No 1 Mk III that looked like it would fit my 2A. I took it home and swapped the stocks out and the No1 M III stock fits and looks great. The only issue though is the cross bolt in the 2A stock ended up being just a screw that was put in. It does not fit properly in the cross bolt/screw holes that are in the new stock.

Anyone know of a place that sells Enfield parts for the stock? I'm thinking if I can't find anyplace I'll have to keep my eye out for a used beater at the Big E show this weekend.

Second Amendment Sports.
71 Mast Road
Westbrook ME 04092
207-233-0127

Gents name is Pete Gordon. Good man to deal with.

Numrich lists the same part number for both the British made and Ishapore rifles, so you should be all set. Less than $3.00 too. I've bought a small number of parts from them and found them good to deal with.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom