• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'Lone-wolf attacks and riots': Officials warn MAGA supporters will seek their own 'retribution

Reptile

NES Member
Eh, I hope they do. As a right leaning American, I’m sick of being blamed for shit I didn’t do. If I’m gonna be branded a terrorist for being a white male conservative, I hope someone at least goes out and earns it.
Sons of Liberty did not hope others would do the hard work for them.

I am not saying that is the best path right now, but we should never hope others do the hard work for us.

Sons of Liberty did not hope others would do the hard work for them.

I am not saying that is the best path right now, but we should never hope others do the hard work for us.
I am a peaceful person. I could only do physical harm to someone attempting to do direct physical harm to myself or my loved ones. Peaceful, not harmless.

Hey dude, I’m right behind you. Grab your rifle and tell us what the rally point is.
"Eh, I hope they do. As a right leaning American, I’m sick of being blamed for shit I didn’t do. If I’m gonna be branded a terrorist for being a white male conservative, I hope someone at least goes out and earns it."

I stated it wasn't the best course of action right now, you stated you wanted others to do it for you.

Who are you behind?

"Eh, I hope they do. As a right leaning American, I’m sick of being blamed for shit I didn’t do. If I’m gonna be branded a terrorist for being a white male conservative, I hope someone at least goes out and earns it."

I stated it wasn't the best course of action right now, you stated you wanted others to do it for you.

Who are you behind?
IMG_0583.jpeg

"According to a report from the New York Times":rolleyes:

"there is concern about possible riots such as one that occurred on Jan. 6, 2021" Wait, you mean insurrection.

"many scholars and experts who study political violence place the blame for the current atmosphere most squarely on Mr. Trump — abetted by the unwillingness of many Republican politicians to object to or tamp down the violent and apocalyptic language on social media and in the conservative media"
So who shot up a congressional ball team? Who was calling for people to confront pol's? Seems a tad one sided there

Well...i mean the Feds are out there doing that shit
I know, right? The Feds are doing all our heavy lifting for us. All the wHiTe NatIOnAliSts have to do is light a match at this point. The Feds will have to attack themselves to avoid blowing their cover.

What a bunch of fear mongering trash. I’m sure you fvcking idiots (not you personally, just generally speaking of the country) or some bad actors will oblige them……. I mean in reality, the article is just announcing what their next move is.

"According to a report from the New York Times":rolleyes:

"there is concern about possible riots such as one that occurred on Jan. 6, 2021" Wait, you mean insurrection.

"many scholars and experts who study political violence place the blame for the current atmosphere most squarely on Mr. Trump — abetted by the unwillingness of many Republican politicians to object to or tamp down the violent and apocalyptic language on social media and in the conservative media"
So who shot up a congressional ball team? Who was calling for people to confront pol's? Seems a tad one sided there
Who stood on the steps of the Supreme Court saying that they will "reap the whirlwhind" and a few years later a guy is caught attenpting to kill a Trump nominated justice?

I think they need him in jail. They want to disgrace him not martyr him... but if they are desperate...
Can still be elected if in prison.

I hate to say it, but I really think they are going to JFK his ass before they let him get elected.
Trump not only is aware of this, but he expects it and told Tucker, who then told Adam Corolla and the world on his podcast.

Back
Top Bottom