Locating fellow members at State House

I know we can NOT have NES or anything like that on our signs.
But how about something else so fellow members can identify each other.
Like a red line at the top of the sign, or a colored in circle somewhere on the sign.

Just an idea.

Why can't we have NES on the sign? Did Derek say no?

- - - Updated - - -

Why can't we have NES on the sign? Did Derek say no?

While I intend to chat with other people, I'm trying to keep in mind this isn't an NES meet-and-greet.

I won't have any signs or secret symbols: I'm there for the Second Amendment, not an internet forum.

I thought the NES'ers were required to wear the carry sashes that we got on that group buy, no?

9D8BE2E1-F045-4294-BA19-8BB8627AFDE9-25310-00000B9E59DE0A4D.jpg

While I intend to chat with other people, I'm trying to keep in mind this isn't an NES meet-and-greet.

I won't have any signs or secret symbols: I'm there for the Second Amendment, not an internet forum.

Go buy some underwear that fits and take a deep breath. We all know why we're there.

I'm not sure if NES is allowed to be put on the signs per request, but it'd be best to avoid attention the site (As if it doesn't get enough already).

I suggest the color green be a signal. Green arm bands or green circle on one of your corners of your sign. Meeting fellow NESers isn't the idea but it seems like a lot of us want to get together before/after the protest. I know I'll be going to some local places afterward but I don't expect to grab a bunch of NESers or set up a get-together, someone else can coordinate that.

Back
Top Bottom