• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Local moms band together to fight for gun controls" What a joke.

A bunch of bored suburban moms.

“Gun violence kills more than 30,000 Americans every year, including more than 2,800 children and teenagers — that’s nearly eight kids a day, an entire classroom of kids every three days,” she said in a statement

Do they not realize most of these "teenagers" are thugs who kill each other. A teenager:
hqdefault.jpg

racist. [rofl]

Ive noticed that Moms Demand Action, when issuing a press release, all make use of the phrase, "accidental activist."

This is what Im talking about - they're all choreographed. They can be defeated.

Anyone for organizing something for the future? Hell, if someone goes to this tomorrow and counters them please get video.

In the meantime, I think its time we did something, with media attention, to counter these folks in public. I want to challenge them to an open debate of the facts - I think we need to meet up to discuss, then agree on organizing and get something going. Anyone interested, PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Im tired of these people controlling and distorting public opinion.....and if anyone from Moms Demand Action is actually reading this, yeah, Im calling you out - PM me, I'm not afraid of debating you.

Would love to see some of the beautiful young women of NES go to this and politely bury them with facts. [wink]

The event is a PR exercise. The mothers could not care less about arguing with someone on the Internet. Anyone who shows up is guaranteeing them some sort of PR victory. If you were to win an argument at the event you would still lose the PR battle.

Reading this article got me so frusterated and angry this morning. I shouldn't have even read the article.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x651191084/Local-moms-band-together-to-fight-for-gun-controls

IF YOU GO What: Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, informational meeting When: Tomorrow, 2 p.m. Where: Beverly Public Library, 32 Essex St. Moms Demand Action advocates for: Require background checks for all gun and ammunition purchases. Ban assault weapons and ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds. Track the sale of large quantities of ammunition and ban online sales. Establish product safety oversight of guns and ammunition and require child-safe gun technology. Support policies at companies and public institutions that promote gun safety. Counter the gun industry's efforts to weaken gun laws at the state level. Information from momsdemandaction.org

Don't these rich stay at home moms from Wenham have anything better to do?!.........nope.

WARNING: The images of these mothers is disturbing, look at your own risk.

They're like lemmings, they just need to find a convenient cliff to jump off.

At that event, MAYBE you're right.

However

If we organized one of our own, dared them to show, we could win the PR victory.

Otherwise, if they don't show, we get a chance to present the reality to the masses.

The event is a PR exercise. The mothers could not care less about arguing with someone on the Internet. Anyone who shows up is guaranteeing them some sort of PR victory. If you were to win an argument at the event you would still lose the PR battle.

Ann Krantz, the accidental activist is on facebook.
Some people might suggest to her that she doesn't understand current laws and she certainly doesn't understand freedom.
Probably best to do it in a nice way. Seriously.

A nice way, with none of the "its my right, libtard" mantra.

yes, we feel this sentiment, but it accomplishes nothing.

Some people might suggest to her that she doesn't understand current laws and she certainly doesn't understand freedom.

This might be of interest - http://theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/what-kills-kids/

The CDC has released its National Vital Statistics Report for 2010. For the first time in a long time, homicide is not in the top 15 causes of death for all people in the US. That’s good news. I’m a pediatrician, though, and I want to focus on what kills kids. You may be surprised. Let’s start with 1-4 year olds:

I'd be willing to bet that ANYTHING that is posted that goes against her agenda gets removed & the poster is blocked. [thinking]

I'd be willing to bet that ANYTHING that is posted that goes against her agenda gets removed & the poster is blocked. [thinking]

That may be true but you can send her a private message. At least she'll see the info. What she chooses to do with it is another story. I'm willing to bet that she's only ever heard the anti's side of the story.

Did the north shore get a defective batch of bob's or did these frigid old hag's forget how to knit a sweater or mittens?

So, let's ignore the immature remarks for a moment. Because, they don't accomplish anything. Several people have touched on something significant-something, I think, we can all get behind. Holding our own forum. Having our own experts. Inviting mda, Rosenthal, etc-and politicians. Our own listening tour. Invite the media. Except, WE control it. We have 5 panelists-only one an anti. Let them decline. Let them refuse to go. Let them simply not show up. In essence, if they want a real dialogue, we can offer it. If they decline, well then, clearly their talk of having a reasonable discussion is a farce. For, if they were truly interested, they would show. I think GOAL should do something like this. Put them out there, or not. Force a real conversation with them, not a panel stacked in their favor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Show them home invasion in ma stats.
Ask them how they would protect their children in such an event.
Show stats on lives saved due to firearms.

CRSIII,

Do you have a link to the home invasion stats handy? I would like to look at that if you do. Thanks.

Allright, since I got the ball rolling on a theme of this thread, allow me to clarify a couple of points.

Ahem.

First, I grew up in Beverly in one of the working-class neighborhoods, not the "Gold Coast" side of town, and Wenham is definitely a muckity town. It is only eclipsed by Hamilton on the muckity index. I have nothing against people who are rich, and would like to be able to get my family into a higher tax bracket, especially to have the monetary resources to help the less fortunate even more than I already do, and increase my funding of the ongoing fight for our freedoms. But I do have a problem with old liberal money and new liberal money that can't keep its nose out of other people's business.

And as far as the esthetic qualities of these women are concerned, an old friend once gave me a great piece af advice. "Only an idiot can't find something pretty about any woman." And he is right. Every woman has something about them that is pretty, whether it be her eyes, complexion, hair, smile, or whatever. So yes, even though the three Wenhamites in question will never grace the cover of a magazine, I bet I can find at least one attractive physical feature on each of them. But what makes them truly ugly is their abject stupidity and lack of respect for the inherent God-given rights of others. They feel sad and scared and they feel entitled to tell me how I can live, instead of realizing that the only way to stop school shootings is to let the staff carry. So yes, to me they are ugly, but ugly on the inside, and if anyone finds that offensive then maybe the offended party needs to look inward and figure out why instead of thinking that we are just making stupid jokes about their looks.

/rant.

Back
Top Bottom