Loaner Rifle List, Harvard 4/19 Appleseed

Federal 550 round bulk pack works fine, if you can find it. Regular Federal, CCI, Winchester and even Remington should be OK (though avoid the Wincheater and Remington, if possible).

Bring 2 of them per rifle and shooter, and you'll have plenty.

You will need at least 750 rounds, maybe more.

I have one LTR, one Bushmaster DCM AR if someone wants to spend the $$$ for ammo and one scoped 10/22 that we can rig up with a different stock if needed, need mags too but there's an offer out there for loan of the stock and mags. Just let me know if I should bring this one & the AR.

I've got spare 10/22 Carbine stocks, and some extra mags. The stocks have sling swivel studs already.

Did someone arrange to pick up Tony Dedo's loaners yet? I can if absolutely necessary, but it will need to be Friday night sometime, and its iffy that I will have the time...

I scored a bunch of .22 this past weekend and I will try my best to get more Friday if they have it. I'll try to bring extra in case anyone is in need.

Please remove me from the loaner list and free that rifle up for someone else; I made my connection, and have a green member's newly minted LTR in my possession for use this weekend (thanks, friend!).

Federal 550 round bulk pack works fine, if you can find it. Regular Federal, CCI, Winchester and even Remington should be OK (though avoid the Wincheater and Remington, if possible).

Bring 2 of them per rifle and shooter, and you'll have plenty.

You will need at least 750 rounds, maybe more.

Walmart had Remington Supersonic. Is that okay?

Unfortunately, I've had to cancel my wife and I attending the Harvard Appleseed. I was looking forward to it. Please take both of us off the loaner list. Thanks.

Did someone arrange to pick up Tony Dedo's loaners yet? I can if absolutely necessary, but it will need to be Friday night sometime, and its iffy that I will have the time...

I scored a bunch of .22 this past weekend and I will try my best to get more Friday if they have it. I'll try to bring extra in case anyone is in need.

I will assume based on the non-response that it is taken care of?

I'm working a double shift today until midnight. Unless I hear differently, I'll bring the 1 LTR I have as a loaner.

Back
Top Bottom