Little ladies 1st trip to Four Seasons

Whith her newly minted LTC (see http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=69576) we paid a visit to Four Seasons today.

As she looked around in awe of all the guns, ammo and supplies she looked a little like a kid in a candy store (not telling her age but she has 4 grandchildren).

Getting down to business she selected a S&W 637 Airweight revolver, I mentioned there's one with pink grips. She looked at me in disgust and whispered to me, "I don't want a p*#@y looking gun"! O.K fine.

Let me say publicly that Carl and the staff went out of there way helping this newbie with the paperwork and purchase.

BTW, I can't wait till her grown daughter (a diehard Dem. & loves B.O.) learns her mom is a gun owner, her daughter will flip-out!!

Now if off to the range!

Captureaaa.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding choice!

My first handgun purchased with concealed carry in mind was a 637.

EVERYONE should have a J frame.

BTW, I can't wait till her grown daughter (a diehard Dem. & loves B.O.) learns her mom is a gun owner, her daughter will flip-out!!

You have got to post how that convo plays out!

COngrats on her first purchase! You and she must be thrilled!!

You have got to post how that convo plays out!

COngrats on her first purchase! You and she must be thrilled!!

Oh I forgot to add her daughter H-A-T-E-S firearms. I once asked her husband when they visited here if he'd like to see my collection. SHE said,"NO HE WOULDN'T". Guess we know who wears the pants in that marriage.

"BTW, I can't wait till her grown daughter (a diehard Dem. & loves B.O.) learns her mom is a gun owner, her daughter will flip-out!!"

You have to let us know how that turns out....

Back
Top Bottom