Linked M2 available

That didn't take long to sell out :-( Listed as 1960s HXP

4C3006U200-250 M2 Ball, .30-06, Metal Linked 250 rds/per .30 cal can $110.00
+12.95 shipping

I'm glad I missed it. I clicked the link hoping I didn't have to buy some.
I had a Springfield M1 on order and I got an email yesterday saying they are sold out for now, but I did get to upgrade to a SG Winchester. And I got a couple cans of the AP they had a few weeks ago, oh and the HRA M1 I got. I hate that place. It costs me too much money.

How much was the Winchester SG? I need to submit an order...not get my order and 'upgrade' to a Winchester :(

Also - 3006 API is in stock. Looks like the 100 round pack is already sold out. They also have cloth bandoleers. Check your email for details

-------------
Excuse the brevity, I'm mobile.

How much was the Winchester SG? I need to submit an order...not get my order and 'upgrade' to a Winchester :(

Also - 3006 API is in stock. Looks like the 100 round pack is already sold out. They also have cloth bandoleers. Check your email for details........................

The Winchester was the same as they previously sold them for back when they had them last. $795. They aren't selling Winchesters right now. It appears that they are using them more as a compensation upgrade.

I'm not paying those prices for the ammo. I don't need it that bad.

Back
Top Bottom