Leicester Rod & Gun Club/woods walk/black powder shoot

Just passing another one along. I'll put up the contact info once permission granted. Otherwise, just look up the club's phone # and call there.

the leicester rod and gun club will also be holding a woods walk black powder shoot on feb. 25th this is a great shoot plenty of room about two hrs to go thru afew edge weapon throws and a good combination of steel to shoot at they also have steaks for prizes and a good amn't of them so come try your luck there is also a modern class as well as primitive primitive dress encoaraged but not required you can also call me for information on this club,, as its my brothers club 508-265-4334

Last edited:
passing this along:

hi folks just a reminder the leicester rod and gun is holding their woods walk this weekend on the 25th of feb. steaks are the prizes kitchen is open for breakfast and lunch there are about 20 targets and edge weapons thrown in for good measure its supposed to be nice out tell a friend or better yet bring a friend in-lines are welcome along with fire locks so a modern div and a primitive div.

Back
Top Bottom