Leftwing hypocrisy on parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People using words against people with firearms. I wonder how that will turn out?

I didnt see any death threats.

I think these quotes in particular could easily be construed as of a threatening nature:

From @TaschaB13 -- @CoreyCogdell pity the bus didn't crash. You are a waste of oxygen and an embarassment to the human race.Karma is a bitch.

From @NeSaLeaKapusta -- @Animal_Justice @coreycogdell What a f***ing waste! WTFIs wrong with ppl?cruel!! These ppl need to be shot deheaded and posted on a wall
From @mikkitto -- I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand

I think these quotes in particular could easily be construed as of a threatening nature:

From @TaschaB13 -- @CoreyCogdell pity the bus didn't crash. You are a waste of oxygen and an embarassment to the human race.Karma is a bitch.

From @NeSaLeaKapusta -- @Animal_Justice @coreycogdell What a f***ing waste! WTFIs wrong with ppl?cruel!! These ppl need to be shot deheaded and posted on a wall
From @mikkitto -- I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand

I dont think so.

Hahaha, yeah death threats, I'd pay one of these morons to show up on her doorstep and try to follow thru with his threat hahaha

Corey-Cogdell-Hot.jpg

She's a surgeon with that thing. I would not want to be on the business end of a shotgun if she's behind the trigger.

ADD:

Actually, I wouldn't want to be on the business end of any lead delivery system if she's behind the trigger.

Better muzzle control than most.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing that would conclusively tell you that these tweeters are left wing. I know several Republicans who are against hunting. The Right Wing nut jobs here have some very interesting preconceptions and an inability to critically look at the world. Those tweets are likely coming from Putin supporters in Russia trying to make the right wing in America go rabid and help the left wing turnout at the polls.o

There is nothing that would conclusively tell you that these tweeters are left wing.

My thought as well. I suppose that many NES'ers equate anti-gun with left wing, then complain that the left is opposed to the 2nd amendment! Some might not even understand why that is a logical fallacy [smile]

If I had a Twitter account I'd post in support of her.

I was once called a A-hole and a murderer on Myspace because I posted a picture of a deer (Bambi, they like to use) I shot. My response was that Bambi was a whitetail deer and the one I shot was a Mule deer. I also looked up the date of the movie added 7 years and told them approximately when Bambi would have died. [smile]

Funny thing hunters and sportsman do more for the wild animal population then any other group! The best hunting in our recorded history is going on right now in the USA! Deer, wild turkey, pheasent and quail populations are at all time high overall in the usa! This all do to wildlife mangment programs paid for by hunters and sportsman. However because of the fact we do this with the motvation to eat them most antihunters tell me..."that dosent count" and to that elementary school come back I just threaten to steal the lunch money! On a diffrent note Corey is super cute and very active with pheasents forever. However I don't think I would want a girlfriend or wife who hunted...what the hell would I do to get away from her! It would be cool the first coupple times but it would get old fast

I didnt see any death threats.
No? Maybe they edited the article since yesterday. Here's what I see today.

From @mikkitto-- I really hope the olympic games do something about this murderer @CoreyCogdell sad, so sad maybe she needs to feel a shoot to understand
From @pablito_honas -- @CoreyCogdell I hope that someone someday shoot your whole familly just practicing.

There is nothing that would conclusively tell you that these tweeters are left wing. I know several Republicans who are against hunting. The Right Wing nut jobs here have some very interesting preconceptions and an inability to critically look at the world. Those tweets are likely coming from Putin supporters in Russia trying to make the right wing in America go rabid and help the left wing turnout at the polls.o

your right i have seen republicans who are anti-hunting, the difference is the ones i have seen tend to think, you hunt.....good for you, they dont like it but they dont hold it against anyone else. I obviously havent met everyone so there prob are some that are like this, I have however seen a lot of anti-gun left wingers who are exactly like this. Ive been called a child killer, ive been told that im prob gonna end up killing my daughter one day..... Given the odds, more than likely these were Left Wingers.

On a diffrent note Corey is super cute and very active with pheasents forever. However I don't think I would want a girlfriend or wife who hunted...what the hell would I do to get away from her! It would be cool the first coupple times but it would get old fast

I'd love it if my wife was into hunting and camping. Leave the boys with the grandparents and spend a week in the woods with no one around for miles and nothing to do for 14 hours between sun-down and sun-up but keep each other warm?

And if you need time alone, split up and work two different ends of the same ridge/valley/grove, etc and meet back up at night.

I'd love it if my wife was into hunting and camping. Leave the boys with the grandparents and spend a week in the woods with no one around for miles and nothing to do for 14 hours between sun-down and sun-up but keep each other warm?

And if you need time alone, split up and work two different ends of the same ridge/valley/grove, etc and meet back up at night.

Well said and I am the same with my wife. We don't understand why people get married and then want to spend most of their free time apart.

I'd bet gay, liberal, Democrat but hey whatever floats your boat.

No? Maybe they edited the article since yesterday. Here's what I see today.

I saw those. I didn't think they were direct threats worth any consideration.

anonymous people talking shit on the Internet. who gives a shit

Stand by... Adam Smith is going to drive up and harass her. He doesn't have any of 'the gay' in him though.

adam-smith.jpg

My thought as well. I suppose that many NES'ers equate anti-gun with left wing, then complain that the left is opposed to the 2nd amendment! Some might not even understand why that is a logical fallacy [smile]

Let's be serious here, what do you think the exchange is there? I give it about 60% moonbat, at least.

There are plenty of antis in both parties, but the lefties/commies still own the lions share, particularly in this part of the country. I would bet nearly everything most of the "abusive" people who posted in that feed live in some big dump city somewhere.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom