Lead-Free Frangible Ammo recomendations?

I need to buy 300 rounds of lead-free, frangible ammo for a SigArms Academy course.

I could probably just buy it from the Academy, but being cheap, I'd like to look around first and see what's available and what it goes for.

Tried a search here on both "lead-free" and "frangible" without finding anything useful.

So, anybody here got any brand name recomendations for good quality, reliable, .40S&W, lead-free, frangible training ammo? Gonna be used in a Glock, if that makes any difference.

Regards
John

Since you are in NY, perhaps ammoman.com will ship to you. Check out his website.

Don't use/need the stuff, so I don't know much about it except I've seen it in AAA Police Supply (Dedham, MA) and Fours Seasons (Woburn, MA) and it is more expensive.

Are you sure that you need to buy it? In the past, Sigarms Academy has always provided the ammo. Did they change that?

M1911 said:
Are you sure that you need to buy it? In the past, Sigarms Academy has always provided the ammo. Did they change that?

I believe that is their policy for their own courses. This is the SureFire Institute course being offered there, and the Equipment List they sent me specifies that I need 300 rounds of frangible, lead free ammo.

Regards
John

Back
Top Bottom