LC 30 carbine!, 6.5x55 swiss,45 70, wolf gold 54r, others

mac1911

NES Member
Fat cat sports rt 18 bridgewater mass. They have quite the selection of types of ammo. I wish I had more money. Prices where ok I managed to barter my way down to a happy price for some 303 Brit.
What I did see.
30 carbine LC sealed 600 rnd tin on clips and bandoleer. 350$
several boxes of 6.5x55 swiss
Wolf gold 762x54r 4 boxes
Lots of older ammo 32,38sw
45/70
cases of 40 S&W
There was a good amount of 223 and 762x39 but priced at insane prices just before Butch died.
In general its about 10-20% off on most guns and odds and ends
I found cash in hand works well.
Not much in the way of milsurps rifles.the back lower half of shelf is loaded with ammo so got to be something back there for almost any need. Good luck.
Sorry didnt get prices on most stuff. Its still a CF in there.
I eye balled a few guns that if they are still open in 3 weeks I hope they are there. Gentleman said they will be open through Jan but plan on closeing up shop then. To bad that place has potential.

Last edited:
A month or so ago I went there after reading of their re-opening here.
At the time they were committing to cash only, weekend only.

They had a bunch of 22lr (including some that I scored) at the time, and the guy behind the counter repeated himself to me and another customer "Are you SURE you don't need any 40 smith?"
I got the impression that they had a bunch of it. [smile]

There was brass, boxer 54r but I could not justify the cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea what the Wolf gold 7.62x54 was going for?

If it was the wolf that I handled and referred to in my last post, it was about $22/20rds over a month ago.

Still weekends still cash. ....most of the ammo was not marked. There was still a good amount of cci 22lr in the far corner. There's no method to the madness in there. I wanted to check out some of the scopes crammed in one of the cabinets but just couldn't get around to it with the way they where running things and my daughter in tow. I'm going back in a few weeks to pick over what's left.
They could easily just junk most of the stuff up front and make it a ammo only section?

Back
Top Bottom