Last Minute Seats! - NRA Basic Pistol Instructor w/ Home Firearm Safety 10/16-10/17

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
Greetings folks.... I have had 2 cancellations which means that I have materials for 2 folks to join us last minute. PM me with a phone number if you want to discuss joining us.

I will be holding a Basic Pistol Instructor Course with Home Firearm Safety rating as well the weekend of October 16 and 17.

Cost is $200 for the course and it will be held in Kingston, MA.

PM me for more details if interested.

Last edited:
I will be leaving registration open till the 9th. Not many in this class yet so need to fill some seats. PM if you have questions and I'll call you.

-Rick

This class will get you certified to teach NRA Basic Pistol which is one of the acceptable courses define to fulfill the Basic Firearms Safety requirement for MA Licensing. Following this course you will have the needed credentials to apply for the MA State Police Certification and be issued a BFS Instructor number.

Greetings folks.... I have had 2 cancellations which means that I have materials for 2 folks to join us last minute. PM me with a phone number if you want to discuss joining us.

Back
Top Bottom