• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Landlord and roommates threatening to kick me out for pursuing an LTC, looking for lawyer

Sounds like they are lying to you.
What a bunch of losers.

They go behind your back and tattletale lmfao. Do they not want you to have your freedom of speech either?

You should stop paying rent immediately. I would make the most fun out of this.

That landlord needs to mind his or.her business and stop trampling on your rights.

What's next. They come for your religion. ?
He could leave a bb gun in a nightstand and see if they find out. These people seem like they would snoop

Sounds like they are lying to you.
What a bunch of losers.

They go behind your back and tattletale lmfao. Do they not want you to have your freedom of speech either?

You should stop paying rent immediately. I would make the most fun out of this.

That landlord needs to mind his or.her business and stop trampling on your rights.

What's next. They come for your religion. ?
We have no evidence that the landlord knows or cares, yet.

Id rather live in a van down by the river than have roommates again. Id suggest making your own living situation a priority in life. It might be more expensive but it's because it's worth it.

1. IANAL
2. nothing has been said until it's in writing
3. the lease doesn't say no gun, but thats only good until the end of the lease
4. if they do toss you out you can probably sue them for violating the lease and maybe damages, maybe punitive, talk to a lawyer

You moving out is a given no matter what. They have made it clear you're not wanted there. All that left is making sure you set the conditions.

1. Continue working towards getting your LTC, discretely, no need to vocalized it with anyone.
2. Move out, or stay and get a small safe and never let anyone see a firearm.

Somerville or JP? Move out, it's not a loss. I can only imagine what that apartment smells like.

Back
Top Bottom