Land to Hunt On

Hi I was looking for some private land that I could hunt on. I know there are a few people on here that live in Western/Central MA and I was looking for a couple of places where I could hunt bear, white tail or turkey. I could give some ammo, money, or meat of what I kill on the property to the owner for allowing me to hunt on their land. I would like to sit down and have a meet and greet before you gave me permission.

Stay where you are, way more deer and turkey in the south east sector of the state. Way more big deer too...

Yeah I no I'm just sick of hunting in peoples back yard or on wild life management area with a bunch of nuts who will shoot at sounds or movement. I've gone hunting in wendell, deerfield, ashfield, and conway for 5 years trying to get a bear and still haven't been able to see one never mind try to kill one. Maybe it's because I use a bow for most of my hunting, I just rather have some peace and quite not having to hear cars going by on the highways, dogs barking, etc. when hunting.

Last edited:
Yeah I no I'm just sick of hunting in peoples back yard or on wild life management area with a bunch of nuts who will shoot at sounds or movement. I've gone hunting in wendell, deerfield, ashfield, and conway for 5 years trying to get a bear and still haven't been able to see one never mind try to kill one. Maybe it's because I use a bow for most of my hunting, I just rather have some peace and quite not having to hear cars going by on the highways, dogs barking, etc. when hunting.

If you can't find critters in Wendell, perhaps location isn't the problem.

I just scored 200+ of private land in the Stoughton area abutting conservation land. Plenty of coyotes too.

While I walk the land to scout, I plan on bringing along my 1911 just in case the pack decides I am a meal. Naturally I will be hunting snapping turtles. [wink]

I just scored 200+ of private land in the Stoughton area abutting conservation land. Plenty of coyotes too.

While I walk the land to scout, I plan on bringing along my 1911 just in case the pack decides I am a meal. Naturally I will be hunting snapping turtles. [wink]

No need to rub it in Fixxah! Unless of course you are offering to take some of use newbies out with you [wink]

adjacent to ames nowell?

Back
Top Bottom