• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

kriss vector or alternatives?

Im contemplating getting a kriss vector crb enhanced version in MA compliant mode (i.e., with a non-folding stock). Basically I think it would be a fun range toy and nice for steel challenge competitions, and I already reload 45acp.

Pros:
- 45 acp
- can be SBRed
- can use glock mags where pre-ban ones can be converted into kriss vector extendos (is this true?)
- could be a decent-ish HD gun

Cons:
- really expensive
- has a funny fake can on it until it can be SBRed, which will take a while

Are there alternative pistol caliber carbines which I should consider. I like the look of the HK one but I guess its hard to get now?

It is a nice system, but you could also go with a glock just right carbine, ? Or mec tech ?

What i think would be a really cool setup is a just right glock carbine with a Dolos quick change barrel system. Talk about a quick break down PCC that is concealment focused and uses alot of readily accessible ar parts

Last edited:
I love the kriss vector. Blast to shoot. The beretta cx4 storm is also a winner to me.

You are correct the HK was discontinued back in 2013. I'm sure they are around but pricy. If you are going to spend HK money get a UMP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot the beretta one in 9mm, that thing was fun too, maybe I can handle a 45 one somewhere. The just right carbine looks kind of rigged, I'd probably prefer a 45acp ar15 conversion that takes the grease gun mags. I have this sense that the 45acp is not optimal in a long barrel but I have not done research.

If the Steel Challenge is at the top of your list, you would be better off using a rim fire gun.

Back
Top Bottom