• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Knives with their tips filed down

Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says

From the article

He asked: “But why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points?

“Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all."

That’s just a small excerpt of the asshattery from the judge.

Some of this shot is so stupid you couldn’t even make it up!

"Every kitchen contains lethal knives which are potential murder weapons."

Great idea to confiscate them! We could avoid such evils as these:
dennehy_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQTAoG9Ka6ECxCVPT5zp0r7ETk8P9H3T_ZmHI76ctXA8.png

143bdccf-e474-43e8-ab50-19c45cee803f_16x9_788x442.jpg

Charles_Lee_Ray.jpeg

Hey, let's just roll back 4000 years of history for perhaps the most common tool ever, the metal knife. Used zillions of times for safe and useful purposes. Ever wonder where our stupid table knife design comes from?

In 1669 King Louis XIV of France decreed all pointed knives on the street or used at the dinner table 'illegal' and he ordered all knife points ground down, like those similarly used today...in order to reduce violence!

NO KNIVES FOR PEASANTS!!!
hqdefault.jpg

UK has gone completely insane.

He asked: “But why we do need eight-inch or ten-inch kitchen knives with points?"

Well, duh... you have to have SOMETHING to part out the bodies of the home invaders you shot last night. Plastic bags that look like wrapped bodies are FAR too obvious.

The demonstrated ignorance and low I.Q. leaves me speechless. Next they'll have to confiscate all bench grinders and belt sanders so people can't put the point back on. I guess tradesmen could apply for a grinder license because some people actually do need to shape metal.[rolleyes]

“Butchers and fishmongers do, but how often, if at all, does a domestic chef use the point of an eight-inch or ten-inch knife? Rarely, if at all."

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

The demonstrated ignorance and low I.Q. leaves me speechless. Next they'll have to confiscate all bench grinders and belt sanders so people can't put the point back on. I guess tradesmen could apply for a grinder license because some people actually do need to shape metal.[rolleyes]

What do YOU care?! Just print another one!

Too funny. I went to thingiverse to find an stl for a "kitchen knife" and found this, instead. This one WILL get printed.

kimknife_preview_featured.jpg

The Supreme Leader kitchen knife block by jaykoehler

Hey Jugde, rather than calling for instrument to be modified, why not call on your professional brethren to actually enforce the laws and keep the criminals locked up so they do not keep committing violent crimes.

What do you say we try that f***head.

Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson
  • [*]The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

[*]Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

[*]Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

[*]In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.
On Friday, as reported here yesterday, the saga of Tommy Robinson entered a new chapter. British police officers pulled him off a street in Leeds, where, in his role as a citizen journalist, he was livestreaming a Facebook video from outside a courthouse. Inside that building, several defendants were on trial for allegedly being part of a so-called "grooming gang" -- a group of men, almost all Muslim, who systematically rape non-Muslim children, in some cases hundreds of them, over a period of years or decades. Some ten thousand Facebook viewers around the world witnessed Robinson's arrest live.

Because judges in the UK care more about crushing critics than curtailing criminals.

"a so-called 'grooming gang' "

Wasn't that the premise for the show called "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?"

Oh, and I call these "Blunts"...

iu
iu

so the common theme here is to ban all sorts of weapons when the common denominator for evil is people.

so to prevent evil doers from doing evil they are disarming innocent law abiding citizens.

In what world does that make sense.

When we are stripped down to sticks and rocks guess what evil people are going to use to kill people? That's right....Guns and knives. Be sue bans work so well.

Last edited:
Don't try to use logic against this, it simply won't work. In their mind, banning the items used is the fix for the problem. Never mind how the problem is really being caused by policies put in place by the .gov (allowing evil to take residence). Never mind that these issues didn't exist before they allowed the evil to emigrate into their country. In a country where the general populace is disarmed, those with evil intent will run rampant and be able to accomplish their goals with relative ease.

Sadly, the gun grabbers in our country see what's going on in the gov over there as a shining example of what to accomplish. They choose to ignore (or at least publicly ignore) the negative impact to the general populace caused by these regulations/laws. IMO, the grabbers get a raging hard-on at the thought of the US going down that path. Maybe when the UK, and other countries with moronic gun laws, go tits up people here will wake up. Although I seriously doubt it. In fact, I doubt that the MSM will report on that, since it doesn't fit their agenda.

I don't know about points judgy wudgy cuz there is a thing called a straight razor that had NO point that had been f'in people up for generations you idiot!

I wonder how far down the shit hole they are going to have to go with this insanity.
Part of me hopes they wake up and get with the program, the other part of me is brimming with morbid curiosity. This could not be more of a perfect example of what happens when a country abandons all logic and the individual rights of its citizens.
I feel terrible for the people in England, but its a gleaming example of what happens once the confiscation begins. They are literally two steps away from cricket bats and soap-on-a-rope. They skipped the whole pointed sticks step on account of the fact that all their knives were too dull to widdle. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It boggles the mind to think that what was at one time the largest empire in the world and the global superpower for centuries, now cowers at the mere thought of a kitchen knife. Never underestimate the malignancy of progressivism.

Well - on the bright side (this side of the Atlantic), we now have a great rebuttal to all our idiots who espouse "European style gun laws", and how low the shooting rate is in England.

Back
Top Bottom