Kids shoot navy seal's dog

Heard the latest, they could each potentially get 12 years if they can find another dog they shot. The law was changed in 2001 to say if you get convicted a second time for animal abuse the sentence is ten years. They are going to try the first death get a conviction and then try the second one if they can prove it, this will lead to 12 years potentially. Hopefully, they will be able to prove the second one.

Heard the latest, they could each potentially get 12 years if they can find another dog they shot. The law was changed in 2001 to say if you get convicted a second time for animal abuse the sentence is ten years. They are going to try the first death get a conviction and then try the second one if they can prove it, this will lead to 12 years potentially. Hopefully, they will be able to prove the second one.

I'd like to see them get off with 1yr. just enough time to imagine what a team of pissed of SEALs might do to them before they do it.

That would be great, however do any criminals ever do their entire sentences anymore? The system has become a joke.

Just finished the book... I could not put it down... what an incredible story and American hero.

Damn...

Rich

One really good thing about this site it that it illuminates that I'm not the only guy who feel the way I do.

I'm sure I would not have had the same control that Marcus did.

100% agree. This was one of the best books I've ever read. I'm slightly biased for a couple of reasons: 1.) Went to a military University and a friend became a SEAL 2.) have a crazy, bonehead Chocolate Lab who is my best friend.

Back
Top Bottom