• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kellie Pickler’s husband Kyle Jacobs dead at 49 after apparent suicide: police The singer-songwriter was found dead of an 'apparent self-inflicted gun

Reptile

NES Member
Kellie Pickler's husband Kyle Jacobs has died. The singer-songwriter was 49.

Jacobs was found "deceased from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot in an upstairs bedroom/office," a representative for the Nashville Police Department confirmed to Fox News Digital on Friday.

"His death is being investigated as an apparent suicide," the statement added.

If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide, please contact the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988 or 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

Those are the people most likely to kill themselves. How many rich and famous people do we know who committed suicide?

Like I always told my kid when he'd question these things.........things may look good for them on the outside, but you never know what's going on, on the inside.

Plenty of other people know who they are. Its not all about you, La_Doucche

I didn't have a clue of who they were until I clicked on the thread, so i understand his response, even if douchey.

Especially not in this region.... they are probably more recognizable to people in country music territory. (Basically anyplace in the US you hear shitkicking music on everywhere) I mean let's get real here these people a basically B listers at best and haven't been relevant in years expecting somebody (in new england) to know who they are is kind of silly.

This is the kind of stuff that news things use to fill space apparently.. .

I didn't have a clue of who they were until I clicked on the thread, so i understand his response, even if douchey.

Especially not in this region.... they are probably more recognizable to people in country music territory. (Basically anyplace in the US you hear shitkicking music on everywhere) I mean let's get real here these people a basically B listers at best and haven't been relevant in years expecting somebody (in new england) to know who they are is kind of silly.

This is the kind of stuff that news things use to fill space apparently.. .
I’d rather listen to “shitkicking music” than talentless “bitches/ni**as/hos/money/hustlin’” garbage.

I’d rather listen to “shitkicking music” than talentless “bitches/ni**as/hos/money/hustlin’” garbage.

Dude I worked in a place where we basically had that pop country stuff on ( there was one guy who chose the music and we really didn't care) for weekends for the better part of like 2 years and I couldn't tell you what a single one of those songs was. And it's not because I particularly hate country music it's because the material being produced is basically just low grade schlock. Like most of these people couldn't even wash Garth Brooks underwear or something... it's just like white noise now. [rofl]

Those are the people most likely to kill themselves. How many rich and famous people do we know who committed suicide?

That's true but I think it's dangerous to assume the disparity is that huge vs general population. We just hear about famous people doing it more often because they're famous and everything about them gets broadcast all over the place. If my neighbor down the street hung themselves you'd literally never know about it unless you talk to the one guy that walks around my neighborhood that knows pretty much everything going on. In the non-famous world things like suicide tend to get hushed up more often. "Died of an illness" etc.

Suicide, depression and substance abuse doesn't exempt "normies".

Including mental illness
I never heard of him but I guess he was mentally ill.

If I were mentally ill and had their money and needed help - I'd blow $100,000.00 on one of those private mental hospitals that rich people go to.

If I was about to kill myself - my guns would be worthless to me anyway without my life.

Just call 988 (suicide hotline) and maybe you'll survive after getting some help.

I would not care if I lost my guns as a result because if I was that sick I wouldn't enjoy them anyway.

Was Kyle a gun guy?

I wonder what guns he was into.

Also, never use a gun for suicide.

Just buy a big bag of Fentanyl and go out peacefully.
Junkies love the feeling.

Better yet, don't kill yourself at all and live another day or two until you can get some help.

I never heard of him but I guess he was mentally ill.

If I were mentally ill and had their money and needed help - I'd blow $100,000.00 on one of those private mental hospitals that rich people go to.

If I was about to kill myself - my guns would be worthless to me anyway without my life.

Just call 988 (suicide hotline) and maybe you'll survive after getting some help.

I would not care if I lost my guns as a result because if I was that sick I wouldn't enjoy them anyway.

Was Kyle a gun guy?

I wonder what guns he was into.

Also, never use a gun for suicide.

Just buy a big bag of Fentanyl and go out peacefully.
Junkies love the feeling.

Better yet, don't kill yourself at all and live another day or two until you can get some help.

You guess he was mentally ill?

If someone commits suicide, they are very obviously, without question, mentally ill. MAYBE, if you’re a quadriplegic or have stage 4 pancreatic cancer or something, and you travel to Switzerland for assisted suicide you’re exempt, but that wasn’t the case here.

Exactly. I mean, it sucks that anyone takes their life, but why am I supposed to know who Kelly Pickle is?

Because this is NES and we always scour the news sites to find obscure deaths of one hit wonders and flash in the pan celebrities who died. Leading to 90% of us saying "Who?" 8% know the person and what they're famous for and 2% have some weird story out of the blue that ties in with this person.

I was hoping that I'd be in the 2% this time, but Kellie Pickler, myself and peanut butter caramel have never occupied the same place at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom